What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official Buffs v. ducks in-game thread. Go Buffs!

Helfrich's time is almost over at Oregon.
It's not impossible that they could lose 8 games this year.
I think they'll beat Wash St. next week, but that's no guarantee.
They'll be dogs at home against Washington
Then they go to Berkeley, where they could be dogs again
They should be favored at home against Arizona St.
Then on the road to USC.... two programs lacking the luster they're accustomed to, give the edge to USC at home.
Stanford will then come into Autzen and whip them.
on the road to Utah for another game as the underdog
then wrap up the season against Oregon State, on the road against in-state rival there's always a chance to lose.

They could actually lose every game the rest of the way. Then again, I think Stanford is the only game they won't stand a chance in.

Helfrich will earn his fate either way.

Harry-Truman.jpg

espin has already shown the Bobo catch and the 'spoon end zone pick. I thought that was a bit odd for them since both teams are unranked.

The network announcers said they would be showing how the game ended after a comm break, and followed it up with those 2 highlights.

Things are changing. We've been noticed.
Getting that Friday night on ESPN to open the season and dismantling the Rams was huge. I think that really put us on the radar; then the early lead against Michigan had to raise a few more eyebrows.

I'm expecting that we'll see something between 10-30 points in the AP and Coaches polls.

It will come full circle! Helfrich was the right hand man when Hawkins dismantled CU.
I think Joey Harrington dismantling us in the Fiesta Bowl was the first crack that started the whole Barnett house of cards tumbling down.

Back