What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Aggies Score Prediction Thread

Depth chart is out... Not many differences. Lamb and Barnes are both listed this time as ILB2 behind Ham and Perry, Ty Robinson's number has been updated, JT Shrout is now listed as out for the year. Wiley still listed as LT1, Ray still listed as RG1

Edit: Sorry, maybe this should have been in a Pregame thread or something

How many snaps Ham get vs UnC? Ever in field at same time as Landman and Perry?

If Kent can rush for 226 the Buffs can rush for 326. A&M offense is kept on the sidelines.

Buffs 41
Aggies 27
How many rushing first downs do you think we will have? I am not sure but I do expect that A&M will sell out stop the run and make the Buffs prove they can throw. In third and long, they will bring the house on our young QB who appears to have a hard time with progressions. This A&M team has speed everywhere.

Hit a couple of passes early to open this up and I think the running game can have success. Fail to hit and convert, the running backs are going to have a long day against this team.

Ok so in 2020 CU beat UCLA by 6 points, who then Beat ASU by 7 points. So we can conclude that CU is 13 points better than ASU. ASU beat Kent State by 27 while A&M this year beat Kent State by 31 points. If CU is better than ASU by 13, then we would have beat Kent State by 40 and therefore CU is 9 points better than A&M and will win 40-31

Simple math via the transitive property my friends

First time against a top 5 opponent since the 2016 Pac 12 championship game for this program, so I expect our kids to be up for Aggie. King looked like a freshman in his first start Saturday-so I expect this to be a game going into the 2nd half........with Aggie getting a late score to put it away.

I've got Aggie 31, CU 17.

We have a major position on the under in this game. It feels obvious.

I dunno, didn't the A&M QB throw 3 picks last weekend? For the Buffs (and the over) to have a chance, we probably need a defensive and a special teams' score.

How many rushing first downs do you think we will have? I am not sure but I do expect that A&M will sell out stop the run and make the Buffs prove they can throw. In third and long, they will bring the house on our young QB who appears to have a hard time with progressions. This A&M team has speed everywhere.

Hit a couple of passes early to open this up and I think the running game can have success. Fail to hit and convert, the running backs are going to have a long day against this team.
Not sure on the first down count. This team has huge talent at the wr position so if A&M sells out on the run CU should be able to make them pay. Obviously Lewis needs some time and needs to keep his eyes down field. I have little confidence in the pass blocking ability of the O-line but I'm hoping for some progress and decent play.

Both teams’ strength is on defense. Both teams have young, inexperienced QBs who will struggle to score. I think their superior talent allows them to pull away and win by 3ish TDs.
Please don't compare the QBs. Just don't.

Back