What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona State Score Prediction Thread

You stated a number of things that had to happen in order for CU to win (basically have to be perfect and return to full health) and then stated it’s a trap game. I’m just curious about your definition of trap game. It’s cool if you don’t want to explain your reasoning
Definitely a trap. We’re too busy looking ahead to mighty Stanford coming to town following week

I don't see this as a trap game. I see this as the game that Colorado should have been focusing on the past 2 weeks.

Oregon and Colorado St really provided templates on how to slow us down and frustrate our offense. We need to be ready for that.

Definitely a trap. We’re too busy looking ahead to mighty Stanford coming to town following week
Cool, cool. Playing a desperate team with nothing to lose at their place. We have a target on our back every week now. We never play ASU that well. We have some injuries to key players. We start slow.

Each of these things isn't that big of a deal individually, but together causes some concern. We most likely win this game. But I think it's going to be harder than most of us on here expect. Just my $0.02.

Last edited:
I don't see this as a trap game. I see this as the game that Colorado should have been focusing on the past 2 weeks.

Oregon and Colorado St really provided templates on how to slow us down and frustrate our offense. We need to be ready for that.
Why would CU be focusing on this game rather than Oregon and USC, respectively, during the past 2 weeks?

Just watched the recording of the game, after being there in person. Wow. We had an opportunity for a victory. I am waiting for a game with minimal mistakes and good clock management. Let’s make it this week against the scumdevils.

Why would CU be focusing on this game rather than Oregon and USC, respectively, during the past 2 weeks?
Because if you look at the season with any kind of realism and you are game planning how to get a winning season or 6 wins which I think is about the top for this team then you have to beat the Zonas.

Because if you look at the season with any kind of realism and you are game planning how to get a winning season or 6 wins which I think is about the top for this team then you have to beat the Zonas.
That’s not how footballing works.

Back