What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Cougars Game Thread

Some of the rules about hitting the QB in the NFL, I would agree with that last statement.

But the blindside block is absolutely a rule that needed to be taken out of the game. 10 years ago I would have jumped off my seat excited about that hit. Not anymore.

Just look at the stories this week about Justin Bannan and Marion Barber. The mental deterioration of these guys at such a young age is disturbing. Football is inherently violent, but getting rid of blindside blocks is a pretty easy one to go after.
Careful. He’s touchy on this subject.

Your post was good. Much better than my retort.

You understand football.

We need some bounces. How did that ball bounce right to their one OL who could prevent a scoop and score???

A blind block is a penalty every time in todays football. Its been that way for a while.

Not even what I was talking about, he’s rambling about football knowledge. I think the entire play leading to the ejection is soft, it is what it is. I don’t see how that’s a targeting play.

Yes. Hit Viska in the hands even after he slowed down for no reason. Montez has been garbage, but that was not his fault

Ball was at least 5 yards off where it should have been. Announcers seem to agree Montez missed him. I can agree that Shenault should’ve laid out for the ball but it was not a great pass.

Back