What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Horned Frogs Score Prediction Thread

it is definitely game week and i am therefore filled with the kool aid of fandom.

i will go with CU 20, TCU 16.

sloppy game, lots of mistakes, ugly win, and i will be giddy.

This is the same guy who claimed he had real NIL money lined up for all CU Football players and it turned out to be a couple of Tootsie Pops and a broken straw?
He has never said anything specific about it. The speculation has been the formation of a collective and further speculation has been it would presumably be funded in a similar manner as TTU, SMU, etc where all players get a certain amount.

While he may be a bit of a tool for all his nonsensical Tweets, I think he has too much to lose to be hyping all this up and just be trolling, as some have insinuated.

He has never said anything specific about it. The speculation has been the formation of a collective and further speculation has been it would presumably be funded in a similar manner as TTU, SMU, etc where all players get a certain amount.

While he may be a bit of a tool for all his nonsensical Tweets, I think he has too much to lose to be hyping all this up and just be trolling, as some have insinuated.
He’s a CSU alum, I’m still dubious that this could be an epic troll job.

what exactly does he stand to lose? He's not some huge twitter influencer. Sure he has his company but I'm sure it wouldn't be affected much if nothing came of his nonsense.

He's been talking about how he's been working on something since like March. Phrases like "We will help" and Stay tuned" are all over his twitter timeline. The fact that he's been at this for six months probably isn't a real good look for CU.

You're probably right, Yak, but until he makes whatever he's working on public.......he's a troll AFAIC.

Last edited:
what exactly does he stand to lose? He's not some huge twitter influencer. Sure he has his company but I'm sure it wouldn't be affected much if nothing came of his nonsense.
Too much to lose it probably over the top on my part, as I doubt there would be much, if any, backlash if it turned out he was engaging in a seriously intricate troll job.

I guess I don't see the motivation for someone to put the time and energy into doing that. It's not like he's going to have some kind of huge gotcha moment if he does come out and somehow announces his troll job. There are probably something like 100 total people who even know there is supposed to be some kind of NIL announcement from him at some point.

His entire Twitter account is nothing but the Buffs and there are other Buff accounts talking about his "plan" as if they are in the know about it.

It may be an underwhelming announcement, and honestly short of a $5m/year funding of an NIL collective, just about anything at this point will be underwhelming based on his hype, but I don't believe he's trolling.

28-24 Buffs.
No Kool-Aid, just a team win at home courtesy of the absence of Chev's and Rod's incompetence.

Back