What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nebraska Score Prediction Thread

Pros:
  • NU has a freshman QB that hasn't taken live snaps at any level in nearly 2 years
  • CU Offense is humming, great rhythm
  • Laviska Shenault
  • NU defense is awful
  • Nate Landman
Cons:
  • Road game (plus crowd will be extra rowdy for start of Frost era and after getting first game cancelled)
  • No film on NU

I can't shake this feeling that we're just going to roll them. To me, this is like the Oregon game in 2016. I don't see them being able to slow us down on offense, but I don't know what to expect when NU has the ball. The difference is that I don't think NU has the experience to go up tempo on offense yet. They will have some hiccups, and the excitement in the stadium may work against them if they're a bit jittery already.

CU 42 inbreeds 20

MIGHTY BUFFALOES 38

little niblets 10

after the game all the naysayers will be all of a sudden saying, "well nebraska is a young team, not that good, new coach, blah, blah, blah, etc"... we will get no respect out of this win. But, It sure will feel good.

Buffs 30
Cornhuskers 27

Buffs' offense benefits from a few huge special teams plays and a few NU freshman QB moments (I'm predicting he turns it over three times), jump out to early two-score lead. 2nd half is a white knuckler as Nebraska manages a few big plays and gets back into the game, but the Buffs hold them off in the end.

Last edited:
Buff’s road W’s in Lincoln -v- neb

‘57 27-0
‘51 36-14
‘02 28-13
‘90 27-17
‘61 7-0
‘04 26-20
‘67 21-16
‘53 14-10

If ever there were a year to claim a top 3 spot, this is it.
The score was 27-12 in 90.

I think the let down of last year sparks this team.
CU -52
Fat sloppy girlfriend ****ers - 16

Back