What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. New Hampshire Score Prediction Thread

This team scored 3 against colgate and 7 against maine. If they go to altitude and score what many of y’all are predicting, we’re going to need to reevaluate how good we are.

I will go with Slider’s score.
@sliderNcider
giphy.gif

CU 54
NH 13

Think Shenault ends up with another 100 yard day but barely plays into the 2nd quarter. We'll run our offense like usual until it's a 4-5 score game, and hopefully MM actually lets Noyer and Lytle throw a few passes. Lot's of running. Depending on if NH can stop the run at all, the score could get even worse.

Two deep Buffs on the no injury train: 35
obscure Wildcats from Live Free or Die state: 0

48-10.
38-3 at half. The 2nd half is uneven given all the backups playing.

about 31-10 or thereabouts... we have a lot of starters who need a low snap count week.

To be honest, I think this is a big test. If the Buffs overlook UNH and even make this a close game, then it looks bad. If the come out and work on improving and treat every game (even non conference cupcakes) like a real challenge, the season looks good.

I say they play hard and hang 50 on them. 50-14 Buffs

63-3
42-3 at half, starters don't play 2nd half
Noyer plays 3rd qtr and gets a TD
Lyttle plays 4th qtr and gets 2 TD

Back