What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. TCU Game Thread

I think the defense has me more upset than the offense. My god do we miss Landman. The middle is open wide and soft. I love the idea of Barnes on the inside...but I don't feel like I see him plugging any holes. Soft and unathletic. I feel like if the pieces were used differently on offense something might be cobbled together to rack up at least some points. I don't know if this defense could stop anyone though. (It took TCU a half to shake out the offseason cobwebs and then we looked slow and soft and completely vulnerable).
giphy.webp

I didn’t realize we have 18 seniors and no juniors while TCU has 62 seniors and juniors. That’s rough.

“We’re happy to be in a position we’re in right now,” CU head coach Karl Dorrell said this week. “Sometimes you have to go through the fire to really refine yourself to being the type of program (you want) and meet those expectations. I think that’s where we are right now. It just took some time to weed out (some players) and get some guys that are committed to playing for this great university.”

he really doesn’t have a clue, does he.

I can't believe I let the idea of a **** coordinator like Sanford being an upgrade from Chev convince me we were going to actually be competitive offensively. What a ****ing joke of a staff, joke of a head coach, joke of an AD. All people in a paid position can get bent I'm so ****ing tired of hoping we can be competitive when the people in position to make a difference don't give a ****. **** you RG, PD, and KD.

Remember how the year finished after 4 quarters of optimism against a pretty good SEC team at Mile High went last year with a more talented team? Well we had 2Q of optimism in Boulder against a not very good team with a 1st year coach and a less talented team. KU BBall wins the Basketball Championship and has probably a better overall football team than us in the last 20 years or so, and there are far more enticing schools to the Big 12 let alone the Big Ten compared to us at this moment. Our whole school fell on their face since the 90's and destroyed a once proud program. They seem to think football is a hinderance to the schools prestige or academics.... unbelievably smug, obtuse and ignorant when having a good football program does the exact opposite. And this program with its location, history, etc could absolutely be a beast. No excuse not to be one of the best.

The announcers said that Sanford told them that he had never seen more reckless or wild throws from Shrout.
We have two extremes
No throw vs Wild Throw
McCown is deadly accurate and super football smart.
Get him 10 more pounds of muscle and put him in the last 4 games
I thought he said “wow throws”…?

Back