What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UCLA Game Thread

Yeah but timeouts reset at the half and there was under 1:30 left before halftime

Sarcasm, obviously. MM has poor clock management skills. We come out in the 3rd and can't get a play called and use one early. Then it bites us in the ass in close games.

He should have called a timeout when UCLA had it with 3rd and 3 @1:30. Awful. Been a huge gripe of mine for years now.

Horrible clock management by cu coaches at end of half. Could have easily put a drive together to get a fg or TD
They tried. A 15 yard penalty and Shay going out of bounds set them back and in a half where they threw 4 INTs, there is no reason to force anything down 3 points, especially when you get the ball to start the 2nd half.

"Gonna get after their asses."

mm, walking into the locker room, explaining what he's going to do to get this on the right track.

Not a fan of Carrell talking trash in the media earlier in the week. Let the media give the other team bulliten board material; don't provide it for them yourselves.

I do think our offensive woes also had a little bit to do with UCLA making adjustments during the bye week. Utah killed them with counter plays a few weeks ago, but they stuffed our first few attempts. Coupled with the picks, it got weird for most of the first half.

gb just advocated for montez to start the second half. said sefo did too much wrong in the first half.

We definitely haven't had any chunk plays, either, which had been our MO prior to the Stanford game.

gb just advocated for montez to start the second half. said sefo did too much wrong in the first half.

In chat people were thinking Montez, but I think MM is too stubborn and will start Sefo unless he cannot play. He will pull him if need be.

UCLA getting pressure quickly without blitzing. Need to block much better in the 2nd half. Feels like the USC game - athletic D line giving us problems.

The CU defense has been huge. Need something good on this first possession

Looking at that hit on sefo in the first half...I don't think it should be, but according to the rules, how is that not targeting?

Back