What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UCLA Game Thread

Now, a bootleg pass run option might be a great call down there.

AGAIN, our short yardage imagination and execution is horrid

Anyone notice that McKinley hit Sefo helmet-to-helmet on that fumble he forced in the first half, btw?

So we lost our best pass rusher to targeting, but they didn't lose theirs.

what is going on with the play calling? i think we got too cute in the bye week. i get that running the ball is good and all that, but we've been opening the running game with the pass out of the read option. all those shots at the end zone and no td...

losing is contagious. gotta rally. we let these guys hang around and now we aren't going to win this on making them quit. we're going to have to outscore them and outplay them.

Tied up. With the way we've played, I'll take it. UCLA pass D is really good and their coaches seem to have got them ready to play. Gonna be a dog fight.

Back