What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UCLA Score Prediction Thread

honestly not sure what to expect in this one. CU D vs UCLA O is the key. If UCLA scores at will in the 40+ range, we lose. If we can hold down Rosen a bit and make him score <40 we will win.

CU 34
UCLA 31

The boys bounce back with a new attitude and hang 42 on those tiny LA taints. I think Lindsay runs for 170, and Winfree gets his first CU TD on a slant from the slot from 8 yards out. The D gets 2 INTs and one forced fumble, sacks Rosen thrice, and closes out the game with a stop on 4th down at the CU 48 with their 3rd sack of the game.
Golden Buffs ruin the Bruins 42 - 31.

Last edited:
CU 41
UCLA 24

We have been able to keep passing offenses in check and their run game will put up yards on us, but they aren't anything scary. We pull this game away with the late score.

Sometimes, there's nothing like a loss to light a fire under your ass.

CU 45, UCLA 27
True, but didn't UCLA also lose? Whose fire will burn hottest? I'm not voting against Buffs but they haven't yet given me a reason to expect a win in this road game.

CU 28, UCLA 27.

I didn't see the first have of the UNC game or any of the Washington game so take this with a grain of salt.

31 - 16 Bruins.

CU does a post 2016-Michigan thing by reeling off a few wins. Wins a close road game ugly. Not a lot of points either way.

Some people saw a different game than I did Saturday night. We are not in a place to win a road game against a decent opponent right now. No confidence in both our lines and our QB leads me to go with my head rather than my heart.
UCLA 34
Colorado 20

Back