What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. USC Game Thread --- 8:45 PM on FS1

CU could be getting the ball back with 5 minutes left down 14, had we not onside kicked it
MM making clock management/onside kick decisions...
tenor.gif

This game hurts.

I had hoped for a close game, but we just aren't there yet. We don't have the athletes. We have some of them...we are getting closer. We just don't have enough this year.

Chev needs to get more players involved in the offense. Our coaches need to start taking OL/DL recruiting more seriously

This team will win 8-9 games but tonight was very disappointing from coaching,execution and of course result.

I mean it's not a big thing, but it's risking our starting QB.

Getting Lytle or Noyer some legit time wouldn't be some massive thing for their development, but it's better than nothing. I just hate that we do this halfass "no we're still trying to win" thing. This team has been wanting to get on the bus out of the stadium since 10 min left in the 3rd quarter

We have too much talent at WR to struggle passing against almost anyone. We need to learn where to put guys though and not force the ball into one guys hands.

Lot of drops tonight too, though.

I mean it's not a big thing, but it's risking our starting QB.

Getting Lytle or Noyer some legit time wouldn't be some massive thing for their development, but it's better than nothing. I just hate that we do this halfass "no we're still trying to win" thing. This team has been wanting to get on the bus out of the stadium since 10 min left in the 3rd quarter
We
Don't
Do
That

Just give up. It's never, ever, EVER going to happen

EVER

Back