What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. USC Game Thread --- 8:45 PM on FS1

The one ****ing conference foe I truly want the Buffs to beat this year and we **** the bed. Not really even competitive. Come on fellas, rally!

Walked away to brush my teeth because this game ****ing sucks. Come back to a pick 6. Good job Buffs. Physically manhandled and the coaching here is dog ****.

it's legal to throw it more than 5 yards, right? Awful playcalling from the beginning.

Not getting points from the two INTs was awful, as was not getting points at the end of the second when we were finally moving.

We came out playing not to lose... or they let that little number next to their name get in their head.

It's been really painfully obvious the last several weeks that Chev is designing every single play to make Shenault the #1 option. EVERY SINGLE PLAY is designed to go to him...

That's not an offense Chev.

Going to bed, I'll watch the rest on the DVR tomorrow instead of watching the Broncos suck. At least with the Buffs I care.

This game is completely on Chev...

He's got to redesign his playbook to try to get everyone the ball and not just one guy. I said this was happen if he didn't figure out how to spread the ball, and I'm being proven comically correct.

Back