What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Utah Game Thread

**** this team and this staff
Win 1 of AZ afa usc

Any one

****ing joke

The next person who talks about big boy football is a ****ing moron. This team is and will continue to be the joke of the pac 12.

Leaving montez in after afa ruined this team. Should have put his loser ass on the bench and let someone else lose most of the rest of the games. At least get something out of it.
Some guys just can’t handle tequila

Win 1 of AZ afa usc

Any one

****ing joke

The next person who talks about big boy football is a ****ing moron. This team is and will continue to be the joke of the pac 12.

Leaving montez in after afa ruined this team. Should have put his loser ass on the bench and let someone else lose most of the rest of the games. At least get something out of it.
There's nothing behind Montez. I can't stand him either.

Lol I get it, everyone hates Montez. He’s our QB but I would enjoy seeing if Tucker and Johnson are creative here to try and create plays. Instead of just letting Montez **** the bed for 2 more quarters.
How about playing anyone else.

****ING ANYONE.

PLAY THE GOD DAMN WALK ON. I DON'T CARE.

He can make 1 read and throw the ball away just as good, I promise

Win 1 of AZ afa usc

Any one

****ing joke

Dude, calm down...

The biggest regret in the Shenault Era will be not seeing what he can do with jump balls over and over in man coverage. I think about the problems Mike Williams gave Alabama when they put him in single man coverage, and how Watson had the confidence to just throw it up to him and make the play. Shenault could take over games and open things up but every coaching staff we've had has refused to punish man coverage deep. Makes me want to pull my hair out.
Would have been fun to see Viska on a team talented enough to punish teams for focusing their efforts on stopping him.

If we had a legit OL that could protect well enough to allow us to make plays with the other WRs and force teams to compensate for our running game then we would have seen a lot more big plays from Viska.

Win 1 of AZ afa usc

Any one

****ing joke

One big boy football is pretty hard to expect when BIG BOY FOOTBALL players are all freshmen this year! While I agree with benching Montez, you really think George was going to let MT pull out the record setting senior in his first year as coach?

QB has to make plays, period!!! Whether jump balls, designed runs, whatever, and we missed multiple easy passes and this is what happens!!! Defense was playing plenty good, offense is offensive tonight due to QB and play caller just not reading the game.

Not that impressed with Utah or the refs. PAC12 needs a Playoff team though, so glad we can help out.

This Utah team took Kyle Whittingham 15 years to get, and it took the crooked Dennis Erickson to get some of these recruits to Utah. Tuckers team in 2034 should be better than this!!!

One big boy football is pretty hard to expect when BIG BOY FOOTBALL players are all freshmen this year! While I agree with benching Montez, you really think George was going to let MT pull out the record setting senior in his first year as coach?
Yes, if he has any clue how football works

Back