What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington Game Thread

Just got home and read the thread. Great win! Wasn’t as cold as I thought it’d be.

Some of you were complaining about the penalty on Rakestraw. As soon as he made the hit I was like, “Oh sh!t!!” I totally expected a flag. It was a boneheaded play and worthy of a penalty.

That final clock burning drive was classic!

Oh, and Taylor is very fast.

And Jay Johnson needs to put that wide sweep in the shredder!!

cant help but feel this shouldve been our sixth win this season, sigh
jpgrqs2z5lcx.gif

Gigantic win. I was surrounded by a ton on whiny ass bitch Fusky fans all night (the vast majority of which never went to UW and could never get in) and loving every minute of their self loathing. Love seeing the recruiting blue bloods underachieve and programs like us squeeze every ounce out of every guy. Just wonder if we had stuck with the run game in an few of those close losses, we’d 6-5 or 7-4 right now.

I believe the nubs did years back. I'm not sure how that works though.
From wikipedia:

"As a result, the NCAA has steadily reduced the criteria for bowl eligibility, allowing teams with a non-winning (6–6) record in 2010, further reducing to allow teams with outright losing records (5-7) to be invited by 2012. For the 2016–17 bowl season, 25% of the bowl participants (20 teams) did not have a winning record."

One of the last things he talks about is how great the fans have been this season making Folsom a big time home game advantage, then wraps with thanking the reporters for sticking around so late and talking with him. I can’t think of any coach we have had here in the last 25 years that would say that.

Dude just gets all facets of making a program elite.

One of the last things he talks about is how great the fans have been this season making Folsom a big time home game advantage, then wraps with thanking the reporters for sticking around so late and talking with him. I can’t think of any coach we have had here in the last 25 years that would say that.

Dude just gets all facets of making a program elite.
I agree with the bolded, but perhaps he is just a good guy that had good rais'n.

Great game, great win for the team and a spectacular send off for the seniors, Ralphie V, and a great close to the 2019 Folsom home season.

Sami, great tackle big man, you may have saved the game.

Fontenot, you are one slippery dude.

Way to ball Montez.

Taylor has wheels.

I am loving the safety blitz.

Eason is overrated.

I am happy.

Great game, great win for the team and a spectacular send off for the seniors, Ralphie V, and a great close to the 2019 Folsom home season.

Sami, great tackle big man, you may have saved the game.

Fontenot, you are one slippery dude.

Way to ball Montez.

Taylor has wheels.

I am loving the safety blitz.

Eason is overrated.

I am happy.
You forgot Mark MF’ing Perry! That dude is a missile on the nickel blitzes.

Edit-You mentioned the safety blitz, but I just wanted to highlight Perry as well.

Last edited:
Back