What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington Score Prediction Thread

I see a lot of predictions where UW scores more than 30. I think our defense is better than that. On the flip side, UW has a potent defense so I don't see us scoring much, either.

CU - 17
UW - 27

Heart says Buffs 24 - Huskies 20
Reality says Huskies 28 - Buffs 14
Hope Viska and JMac are alright
Hope that Chiv has red lined the playbook and we throw a new kitchen sink at them this weekend

I thought USC was going to be the easier of the two games. I hope the team and coaches learned something this week and we keep it respectable.

CU: 18
UW: 29

Shut down Gaskin and UDub's running game and you're halfway to winning.

29-27 Buffs in overtime. [Buffs block XP and run it back for a safety.]

Buffs win 17-14.

I have not been impressed with Washington this year. Least intimidating team they have had in years. The player who scares me the most is Gaskin and we have shown the ability to slow the opponent's run game. I'm fine with Browning's weak ass arm throwing it around, as long as our D Coordinator stops allowing so many mismatches.

Our problem this game will be putting up points against that big d-line. It will be ugly, but in the end Washington will collapse under adversity like they have all year.

Buffs win 17-14.

I have not been impressed with Washington this year. Least intimidating team they have had in years. The player who scares me the most is Gaskin and we have shown the ability to slow the opponent's run game. I'm fine with Browning's weak ass arm throwing it around, as long as our D Coordinator stops allowing so many mismatches.

Our problem this game will be putting up points against that big d-line. It will be ugly, but in the end Washington will collapse under adversity like they have all year.
This feels like a take the under type game.

hard for me to be optimistic after watching our top athletes get out athleted so easily this past saturday

if chev can have a more dynamic offensive playcalling i think we can stay in the game!
heart wants 30-20
head says 17-31 with a late score making us cover.

I see a lot of predictions where UW scores more than 30. I think our defense is better than that. On the flip side, UW has a potent defense so I don't see us scoring much, either.

CU - 17
UW - 27

The buffs just gave up 31 to USC and a could have been 40+ if not for drops on two long passes. Our db's are very average and our lines get physically beaten.

Couple ways UW can come into this. Angry or deflated. They are out of the playoff hunt, but I don't think Peterson is going to let his team come in unprepared regardless.

I see a loss, but I haven't really had a good enough read of the team to make a prediction since UCLA.
Yeah, head scratching as to how UCLA came that close score-wise. I know they're improving, but was surprised to see it that close, even with it being an away game for U-dub.

38-31, U-dub.
I think we learn quickly. Our scheme and our play improves after the USC test and because of an earlier game-time start. But U-dub pulls a W after running out the clock after we score our final TD in the last 2 minutes. I think we will do fairly well in stopping their run game too.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity what was the temperature of the board two years ago after we lost at SC? I don’t recall but I did go to both games at LA and Palo Alto and this year i went to LA and will be going to Seattle. I am hoping for a similar result, I realize I might be a hopeful idiot.

Back