What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Coaching Search Thread

No. You and others don’t start pun threads. You and your gang of punsters just take legit threads and ruin them for others especially when they are using data on their phone to try and get real info.

No real offense taken and I like you. Just a general frustration of mine.

Carry on...
“I like you too.”
- Your wayword son

Come on. That’s solid!

Yes, posts like these only bolster my view that Holgo is pure smoke to get more dough from the mountain folk.
What in the hell is a mountain momma?

tenor.gif

(A) I have been overloading on this coaching search, but something obvious has come to my mind and it has been mentioned elsewhere that we (Colorado) are in an amazing position right now as the best potential coaching job open right now. We have a decent roster, beautiful facilities, and a solid AD. I feel we can and will get an amazing new coach in the next 5-6 days that will really make all of us happy.

(B) However, there is a chance we get a really good coach that may leave us in 2-3 years for what would be perceived as greener pastures!

Do you agree with A?
Are you OK with B? If we win

Seems like something is going down. Chiv and Hagan doing in-home visits tonight and Del Prato getting some seemingly condolences type of tweets at him. Maybe some have been informed they’re staying and some not?? Just spitballing here.

What if Bohn had done his homework and figured out Petersen was brains behind Boise’s success and hired him rather than Hawkins? Where would we be now?

I pose that in light of the current search. I hope and expect RG is doing his homework.

The more I think about it, the more I'm hoping for one of the up and coming coordinators. No retreads and definitely no G5 coaches. Holgorsen is proven and would be very good, but I want to roll the dice on finding greatness. Lake, Day or Lupoi.

Seems like something is going down. Chiv and Hagan doing in-home visits tonight and Del Prato getting some seemingly condolences type of tweets at him. Maybe some have been informed they’re staying and some not?? Just spitballing here.
Or Chiv and Hagan are on multiyear contracts, or at least thru June 30, where Del Prato is definitely not on a multi-year contract and is probably not even guaranteed to June, so he can be released immediately?

Or Chiv and Hagan are on multiyear contracts, or at least thru June 30, where Del Prato is definitely not on a multi-year contract and is probably not even guaranteed to June, so he can be released immediately?

Working interview to see which of them will stay as the Recruiting Coordinator?

Meeting with recruits with a substantial cloud hanging over the program, and you as a coach personally, is rough duty. Takes some serious skill to navigate through those waters with recruits and come off as genuine.

We have said our peace with respect to these coaches and the merits of keeping them, or not. That said, props to them for manning up and doing their job under tough circumstances.

Back