What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado @ Nebraska Simulation

Amazon gift for Mr. Scatback
bachelorette-dot-com_2272_125263075

Lmao I know you guys know that was probably one of the ugliest wins you’ve ever had. One of the prettiest losses I’ve seen in awhile as a Husker fan. I know a “win is a win” but I and a lot of other guys came away from that feeling better about the ‘skers than the bluffaloes. 44 rushing yards total, including your “legit talent” Travon McMillian= 8 carries for 25 yards. Greg bell had 8 yards per tote. We beat ourselves with dropped balls and a couple penalties but I think it was obvious we physically dominated you, again. You guys accomplished nothing. Our cancelled game was the difference in this one. We are clearly a different team and I think if we play again we win easy. Have fun this season!

Last edited:
I appreciate your future orientation. For instance, you ran a simulation, to indicate how the game today would work out. And now, rather than focusing on the game played today, you are concerned with the trajectory of each team. Always in the future. They give life championships for that kind of thinking, so a tip of the hat to you sir. I love your priorities.

Yeah, "Precious Montez" got sacked a lot today. But he finished the game. You present a strange argument, considering your quarterback didn't. What was your point there? That your lines were better than ours for most of the day--especially in the 2nd? We can agree on that.

You seem fixated on the idea that your team failed to make plays when it needed to, and that's the foundation of the loss for nebraska. However, you fail to note that CU did actually make plays when it counted. You should try to credit that. Nebraska's coverage was perfect on that last touchdown--that wasn't something you gave us. It was something we took. That takes character. When you explain that CU won only as a product of Nebraska's errors, you're simply saying your team lacks character. Good luck with that this season. Good teams find a way, above and beyond their talent.

Earlier you suggested that you would rather be a husker than whatever pejorative you used for CU. Fine. That's your choice. However, I just looked up the Zestimate on the address at which you claim to live. Apparently, just based on comparative real estate values, you are in the minority. Seems like far more folks want to live in the CU footprint than where the huskers live.

Real estate smack is the best kind of smack. Mad props.

Lmao I know you guys know that was probably one of the ugliest wins you’ve ever had. One of the prettiest losses I’ve seen in awhile as a Husker fan. I know a “win is a win” but I and a lot of other guys came away from that feeling better about the ‘skers than the bluffaloes. 44 rushing yards total, including your “legit talent” Traveon McMillian We beat ourselves with dropped balls and a couple penalties. You guys accomplished nothing. Our cancelled game was the difference in this one. We are clearly a different team and I think if we play again we win easy. Have fun this season!

Up mighty early to talk out your ass. Keep being delusional.

Let little Back have his fun. His continued interest in University of Colorado athletics is kinda sweet. And, no matter how anyone wants to spin it, the scoreboard does not lie. Go Buffs!

Lmao I know you guys know that was probably one of the ugliest wins you’ve ever had. One of the prettiest losses I’ve seen in awhile as a Husker fan. I know a “win is a win” but I and a lot of other guys came away from that feeling better about the ‘skers than the bluffaloes. 44 rushing yards total, including your “legit talent” Travon McMillian= 8 carries for 25 yards. Greg bell had 8 yards per tote. We beat ourselves with dropped balls and a couple penalties but I think it was obvious we physically dominated you, again. You guys accomplished nothing. Our cancelled game was the difference in this one. We are clearly a different team and I think if we play again we win easy. Have fun this season!

Is this what they’ve been teaching in Omaha the past few years?

The courses are entitled “the beauty of loss,” “taking solace in failure in crucial moments,” and “Laviska and Landman will fill your nightmares”.

It may seem pedantic to say this, but only a real loser calls a loss pretty.

Your insecurity makes my heart sing.

Mark these words bros. Ya’ll were nothing more than a warm up game this year. You won’t do **** in the conference just like last year. It’s easy to tell we are on the way up. Ya’ll are stuck in neutral with the same tired ass coach. Get used to it. End of the day, I’d rather be a Husker then a Fluff Ball. Haha
The ugly girls need love too... thanks for being that guy

6242 S 40th Ave Omaha, NE 68107 let’s get it baby. Bet I won’t get the address back from a Bitch ass Buff. Precious Montez barely got outta Lincoln alive. Even with him ya’ll ain’t **** man against anybody worth a damn. Plain as day. Soon as ya’ll see it sooner the pain will be over. We’re gettin better, not the fluffs.

Last edited:

goodenough.jpg

6242 S 40th Ave Omaha, NE 68107 let’s get it baby. Bet I won’t get the address back from a Bitch ass Buff. Precious Montez barely got outta Lincoln alive. Even with him ya’ll ain’t **** man against anybody worth a damn. Plain as day. Soon as ya’ll see it sooner the pain will be over. We’re gettin better, not the fluffs.
You forgot the lot number.

@Scat_Back

Where your “we were the better team and beautiful in loss, and Bluffalies suck” argument fails is the part where the huskers had the lead at half.

Now I get that CU capitalized on two big errors early on. Frosty talks about spotting a team 14 points, and that happened.

But, when you’re at home, with a lead at half? I can think of no other narrative than the one where you got outcoached and your butts kicked by a better team.

Think about how badly we would have whooped you in Boulder.

Nothing beautiful about your loss. Huskers do look better than last year (I thought we’d destroy you by 21, honestly), but they lost, at home to a better team. There’s no other narrative for a team that has the lead at half, at home.

Enjoy your beautiful loss to a better team.

Mark these words bros. Ya’ll were nothing more than a warm up game this year. You won’t do **** in the conference just like last year. It’s easy to tell we are on the way up. Ya’ll are stuck in neutral with the same tired ass coach. Get used to it. End of the day, I’d rather be a Husker then a Fluff Ball. Haha
So you lost to a team you say will do poorly in it's conference...do I need to explain that one?

Wait I forgot my audience, of course I have to explain it to you. Your team got done in their own crib by a team that is not even, according to you, a competitor in their conference. So, therefore, NU would get the ever living crap beat out of them in the Pac 12, and that is your attempt at smack?

Face it. NU sucks, will be a bug on the windshield for the top half of the B1G and you still have to live in that hell hole of a state, all the while remembering the sensation of Ralphie sitting on your collective faces.

A team on the way up? Now that is good humor.

Hey scatty,

So, some things to worry about:

Your lack of half time adjustments, you had a little over 100 total yards in the second half after over 300 in the first.

Did you guys lose some fight in the second half or was it just coaching, either way, you can only look at it as one half of solid football. Keep in mind we gave you 6 points back with those 2 missed field goals.

Your kicker, wow, better hope for no other close games.

Martinez is good, will be progress and not make all the mental mistakes or is he as fragile as a china doll and you'll never get a full season out of him?

Always remember, losers whine about how they tried their best, winners go home and **** the prom queen.

Could someone go to google maps and post a pic of scat_bask’s trailer?

Repressing the pain of yeaterday’s Husker humiliation and framing it as some sort of positive moral victory is the football fan equivalent of battered wife syndrome.

This guy approves of the Scott Frost-Husker Fan mind ****.

hannibal_lecter_1990.jpg

What do you feel when you hear the name Laviska, Clarice?

So you lost to a team you say will do poorly in it's conference...do I need to explain that one?

Wait I forgot my audience, of course I have to explain it to you. Your team got done in their own crib by a team that is not even, according to you, a competitor in their conference. So, therefore, NU would get the ever living crap beat out of them in the Pac 12, and that is your attempt at smack?

Face it. NU sucks, will be a bug on the windshield for the top half of the B1G and you still have to live in that hell hole of a state, all the while remembering the sensation of Ralphie sitting on your collective faces.

A team on the way up? Now that is good humor.
Scat is the guy chanting, over-rated! (clap, clap, clap clap clap)

Back