What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***OffIcial Colorado @ Oregon 2014 Football Game Thread***

Yep. Another moral victory. We didn't give up the 60+ I thought we might. ****. At some point, you'd think from the laws of probability that we'd win one we aren't supposed to win. Our tragic journey of suckitude continues.

Had fun, nice stadium and met some good buff and duck fans. Someone up at CU needs to actually havebuff players LIFT and get stronger. CU looked like 7th graders compared to grown men.

so we look like 7th graders compared to dux..i agree but wait dux look like 7th graders compared to bama...where does that leave us???

Did you expect us to just pull out of the hole we were in immediately?

not in the least bucko..but might want to start sefo if hes capable of playing instead of starting some ****ing experiment on the road at autzen

Unfortunately for the Buffs, our patience has to be measured in years. And coach Mac isn't responsible for the idiocy that came before him. This team made remarkable steps on offense this year, and showed improvement on special teams. The defense was no better than last year, and not much better than their record ineptitude of 2012. The right head coach is there. The O.C. is outstanding. The DC needs to go.

not in the least bucko..but might want to start sefo if hes capable of playing instead of starting some ****ing experiment on the road at autzen
Sefo got cleared on Wednesday and had been turning the ball over, why not see what Gehrke has?

Sefo is a legitimate star in the Pac-12. It was idiotic to even play Gehrke. With Sefo we're tough, competitive, have leadership on offense... why on Earth would the Buffs not want to keep him installed as the QB of the future?

Your Sefo love is way over the top. He needs to reach mediocre level before becoming a star is even a possibility.

gerrrrrrke would be ok for a naia team...wait naia doesnt exsist anymore

What's your beef with Gehrke? Did he steal your GF or something? I get make the observation that he didn't capitalize on his opportunity and played poorly, but seems like you are on a personal vendetta against the dude. Also, are you trying to make "gerrrrrrrke" a thing, or is it already a thing and I am out of the loop?

Last edited:
not the game to see what "someone has"

I disagree. The perfect game to make the switch. Put the back-up in when there is little risk (we were coming out of Autzen with a 'L' regardless playing the defensive guys we did), in a situation where they are facing legit competition and if they played well they win the job. Glad the put Sefo in late in the 3rd, you could see a difference in the command of the offense and poise. Gehrke could have won the job outright if he showed a 'spark', but the team was a dud with him under the helm.

So here's a thought that will lift your spirits...

CU Football team - 10
+
CU Basketball team - 33

Still loses to the Ducks 43 - 44

Man we are so bad it hurts

I disagree. The perfect game to make the switch. Put the back-up in when there is little risk (we were coming out of Autzen with a 'L' regardless playing the defensive guys we did), in a situation where they are facing legit competition and if they played well they win the job. Glad the put Sefo in late in the 3rd, you could see a difference in the command of the offense and poise. Gehrke could have won the job outright if he showed a 'spark', but the team was a dud with him under the helm.

Utah has a much better defense than Oregon. It was a good opportunity for Gehrke.

Sefo is a legitimate star in the Pac-12. It was idiotic to even play Gehrke. With Sefo we're tough, competitive, have leadership on offense... why on Earth would the Buffs not want to keep him installed as the QB of the future?

:jawdrop:

sorry guys...had about a case of beer in me last nite and after the combined football & hoops wipeouts i lost it.....the good news is feel great this am! bring on the utes!

sorry guys...had about a case of beer in me last nite and after the combined football & hoops wipeouts i lost it.....the good news is feel great this am! bring on the utes!

No need to apologize. Booze makes CU football and football related discussions more interesting.

Back