What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

Oregon had this game circled.

Oregon is very very good this year. Lanning has them humming.

CU is still ahead of schedule rebuild-wise.

However, we still have a LOT of work left to do.

This team needed to come back down to earth and this ass kicking will ideally serve them well.
Lanning is JAG. Most anyone can drive the Ferrari that is Oregon. Well except Helfrich.

So, BOB is gonna get out there and be a part of our push to get at least 4-5 top O-Linemen to fix these problems.

Deion is the lead recruiter, and he will help land the guys we need, but your position coach is the most important.

Embree and Chev are JAGS compared to Gurode
I haven't once said I want bob on staff next year

Gurode may be an ex-Buff, but he is a pro's pro
Runs an organization in Houston, TX that is very plugged into Texas football
Has more experience and clout than BOB who is a midwest guy with no major connections
But, oh well, former Buff, screw him
Deion needs to bring hire Andre Gurode then because OB ain't it. He knew this **** was bad in the spring and that Brown might not be eligible and all we did was bring in damn Bailey. At least Hart jumped on JuJu asap and did it quickly

Can we please remember coach prime hasn’t even had a full recruiting cycle. And this is only game 4.
for sure! i was more joking about the idea that we havent seen a line this bad in a long time. because we have. i believe things are looking up, and will continue to.

Lanning is JAG. Most anyone can drive the Ferrari that is Oregon. Well except Helfrich.
I honestly think he’s gonna come off poorly in reaction this week.

Going for it on 4th down instead of chip shot FG when up 42-0, and obviously trying to embarrass a team that has been a massive surprise but is still a massive rebuild after being the worst P5 team in the country just makes him look like a petty insecure asshole.

Going for it on 4th down instead of chip shot FG when up 42-0, and obviously trying to embarrass a team that has been a massive surprise but is still a massive rebuild after being the worst P5 team in the country just makes him look like a petty insecure asshole.
A petty insecure asshole that likes to sniff his own farts…

You are weirdly passionate about this one.
Prime sets the bar so damn high that as much as I like BOB as a man and coach in the interviews we see, it seems like our train is moving so quickly that he is not likely the guy with the connections and cred to get things done.

I simply use Gurode as an example of NFL Credentials, Experience with Boulder, connections to our prime Recruiting area where the big boys are, but not that passionate about him specifically.

I could see Prime moving on from a few coaches, because the trend points in that direction, and OL is the #1 most important thing to the team and his son.

Didn't get to watch the game, but impression was Oregan was out to make CU look humilated? 21 point underdogs.. .2nd touchdown 1st quarter goes for 2 pts??!!! Up 42 pts (?) 4th and goal on CU 5, and they go for it??! CU was humilated; Ducks are fantastic, but treating an opponent like this with no real rivalry. . That's crap. Hope it comes back to them someday.

Funny thing is that all the talk is still going to be about Deion Sanders and unless Oregon actually accomplishes something this year (doubtful), Oregon’s coach seem pretty much irrelevant.

He looks like a petty, insecure asshole, because that's exactly what he is.

I see we didn't learn between Embree and his staff through Chev.

Just because you went to CU doesn't mean you're a good fit. Plugged in? What does that actually mean? Wasn't Kanavis and that Embree staff well plugged into Texas football? What's he gonna do in the NIL era?

Thought this line of thinking ended already, guess it's still out there.
The lesson I think everyone should have learned is that you don't hire a Buff for a position when he wouldn't be hired for the same job elsewhere. Also, not to force someone onto a staff.

I think it's going way too far to the point of severe disrespect to say that someone is disqualified to coach at CU if he played at CU.

Is there a Top Flight OL Coach out there that would be a huge get for Prime?

I actually do not think many Assistants can and have risen to the Prime levels and figuring that out moving forward is going to be interesting

Is there a Top Flight OL Coach out there that would be a huge get for Prime?

I actually do not think many Assistants can and have risen to the Prime levels and figuring that out moving forward is going to be interesting
I think we just need to trust that CP knows what needs to be fixed and if changes need to be made. If not, that’s fine too. CP isn’t going to accept losing.

It’s not like in the past where we had to hope for losses to get any chance of change.

The lesson I think everyone should have learned is that you don't hire a Buff for a position when he wouldn't be hired for the same job elsewhere. Also, not to force someone onto a staff.

I think it's going way too far to the point of severe disrespect to say that someone is disqualified to coach at CU if he played at CU.
Fair so applying that criteria where does he sit?

Neither BOB or AG are the answer.

I find his passion to be consistent.
I look at things as a coach, I think of things through that prism, and Prime has been the most intriguing coach I have ever seen. So layered and unique, and he has the world by the balls.

The coaching staff is quite good by Buff standards, but Deion is the king of the CFB world and where he could take the staff is scary

I'm gonna be honest, Kent State had a better OL last year than considering who's eligible for CU. They had a good G5 OL. Couldn't run block for **** but they were special in pass blocking for their level of competition
Didn’t they lead the conference in rushing?

Someone noted. . on an up note. . Oregon has never one a National Championship i 129 years of operation.

Colorado Buffaloes School History​

Seasons: 122 (1902 to 2023)
Record (W-L-T): 669-509-35
Conferences: Pac-12, Big 12, Big 8, Big 7, MSAC, RMC, Ind
Conf. Championships: 19
National Championships: 1990

Oregon Ducks School History​

Seasons: 106 (1916 to 2023)
Record (W-L-T): 618-467-34
Adjusted Record (W-L-T): 619-466-34
Conferences: Pac-12, Pac-10, Pac-8, AAWU, Ind, PCC
Conf. Championships: 13

Just checked Reddit and can confirm they are drowning in a pool of their collective bukkake cum pool over there. So much excitement for beating a year 1 rebuild team coming off a 1-11 season

It’s so ****ing weird tbh I don’t get it haha

Dude. Hiding in the bathroom at YOUR wedding reception to make a bukkake post on AllBuffs? Get some f*cking help.

Back