What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Wazzu Game Thread 11/17/23

Espn had an article up today about the top 50 recruited true freshman.

Everyone here should read it.

18 year olds who are immediately competitive, let alone studs in P5 football are far and away the exception.

Bama is redshirting 5 top 50 recruits this year.
Link? I didn’t realize bama was redshirting 5 guys from the top 50 that’s surprising

Teams seriously do not like us and want to kick our asses now
Prime has done an amazing job of getting the rest of the countries teams to hate us with a serious passion

i can't believe i am feeling envious of those that didn't make it awake to kickoff.

maybe it is me that is ****ed. we have some fundamental issues on this team.

On3 said they felt he was extremely raw in HS. It was his upside that everyone loves
Remember when everyone was complaining about him not playing early in the season.

Kid has tons of talent, we have seen individual plays but he needs some significant development.

TV, wherever. Go fishing, Dancing with the Stars. He's not going to sit on the sideline and get trounced with no booster support.
He hated TV and I don’t see him leaving something a failure. He knew the booster issues when he took this job. It’s up to him to generate the NIL support even if that means pulling from his own wealthy network of friends, business associates, etc

Link? I didn’t realize bama was redshirting 5 guys from the top 50 that’s surprising

It's actually six.

"Note: No. 5 recruit Arch Manning (Texas), No. 9 Qua Russaw (Alabama), No. 12. Keon Keeley (Alabama), No. 19 Dezz Ricks (Alabama), No. 29 Eli Holstein (Alabama), No. 36 Dylan Lonergan (Alabama) and No. 46 Jahlil Hurley (Alabama) have not played this season and are on track to redshirt. They aren't included in the top 50 below."

i can't believe i am feeling envious of those that didn't make it awake to kickoff.

maybe it is me that is ****ed. we have some fundamental issues on this team.
Feels like the Coaching Staff is actually not on the same page anymore at all.
There feels like so much just posing and not really doing all the hard work and long long hours
Weird vibes from the teams right now
I cannot believe that the Boosters are not coming through and that all the wealthy friends and supporters are not helping, unless they are holding ehtir money until they are told to give it.

Kevin Mathis ain't the one to coach him up either...
Half this staff are people from Jackson-and I can't think of anybody outside of Bartolone I'd like to see leave at the end of this year.

I sincerely hope Prime isn't as loyal to Kevin Mathis, Andre Hart, and Flea Harrell as Mike MacIntyre was to Klayton Adams.

wtf GIF

Back