What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Wazzu Game Thread 11/17/23

Remember when our coach talked about having the two Heisman frontrunners on the field after Game 1? This is all come uppance for all that early season hype bull****. We know Deion is great at hype. Master at that. The jury is still out whether he’s even a decent coach at the P5 level. Really question his choices in assistants. And I think we see why a whole lot of these kids didn’t do **** at their previous schools (which some of us questioned back in August and were blasted on here for it.)

Lol. Kuld on his 2nd pass just chucked it. Into a bunch of defenders. Just wanted to get rid of it.

Why not give Weisman some reps?
Or the Allen kid from Valor. Kuld has no business being in this program. He’s a horrible QB.

Remember when our coach talked about having the two Heisman frontrunners on the field after Game 1? This is all come uppance for all that early season hype bull****. We know Deion is great at hype. Master at that. The jury is still out whether he’s even a decent coach at the P5 level. Really question his choices in assistants. And I think we see why a whole lot of these kids didn’t do **** at their previous schools (which some of us questioned back in August and were blasted on here for it.)
Go **** yourself

Staub is back

This team could have won no games. We got 4 wins with a horrible OL and lacking the size we need. We fix them both and we would be fine next year

Over It Monday GIF by Michelle Porucznik

Staub is back

This team could have won no games. We got 4 wins with a horrible OL and lacking the size we need. We fix them both and we would be fine next year
I think the issue becomes the way we’ve come completely undone down the stretch is going to make things much harder to change for the better this off-season.

And I think we see why a whole lot of these kids didn’t do **** at their previous schools (which some of us questioned back in August and were blasted on here for it.)
I think the skill position transfers have been fine to good. The problem is the larger dudes...both lines and the LBs. But everyone was predicting bad things for the OL and DL. As we heard endlessly, those guys are harder to come by than good skill players. But our QB, WR and DB transfers have been solid. The RB transfers have been a bit MIA...but injuries might have played a role in that.

The question is: can we do anything about the big fellas for next year? Because success or failure is gonna hinge on that fact more than any other thing I can name.

Back