What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Wazzu Game Thread 11/17/23

WTF are these guys talking about, the PAC 12 brand has no value. Otherwise 10 teams wouldn't have bailed. When they merge with the MWC their value will be the same as the MWC.
The rest of the country is going to and has already stripped the P5 and CFP stuff away from them before they even try to put it back together. It is now P4 and 5 + 7, so there is no PAC12 Value at all
$10 Million per team TV contract max

This is better than last year, but par for the course of any miserable CU team over the last 20 years. Sad. I thought things might legitimately be different this time.

Great slant throw, why are we so far off them, go for broke if they throw the ball
Pretty bush league throwing the ball by Dickboy

The rest of the country is going to and has already stripped the P5 and CFP stuff away from them before they even try to put it back together. It is now P4 and 5 + 7, so there is no PAC12 Value at all
$10 Million per team TV contract max
MWC media deal is currently ~$4mil per school. So $10mil would be a significant bump for them.

I personally want the best for each and every one of our Buffaloes, and hope that my bad takes were not offensive to anyone. Success as a new coach is always a 3-year process, and I have mentioned that maybe Prime could shorten that, but honestly, it might have gotten longer, and he only has SS one more year, so they gotta settle in on some better Assistants, and need to recruit hard. What kind of NIL do OSU and WSU have?

Back