What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CSU Game Ticket Transfer/sale/purchase thread

Looks like I will be buying one at the game. Let me know if you have one to sell or I will look to pick one up in the lots somewhere.

I have one RMS ticket for sale - Section 110 Row 34 Seat 14 - CU section

$50.00 OBO

Last edited:
Does any one know where tickets can still be purchased possibly below face value, really don't like this game but its at least a real one.

Does any one know where tickets can still be purchased possibly below face value, really don't like this game but its at least a real one.

Look at the post right above yours. CU is selling tickets at a minimum of $55. But the CU Band is issued extra tickets and they are selling them for $25 a pop. You won't find better than that.

Looking for 1 ticket please. Can't get to
Boulder so the band thing won't work.

Last minute no shows. Have 3 tix in Section 105 Row 14. Just want the extra $55/ea for them but can negotiate. No CSEwe fans can be members of your party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

last hope that someone here has a parking pass they're not using.

Bumping this thread since I see a lot of posts about buying/selling tickets showing up.

Back