What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Cal Pregame/Game Thread

I lost my stream just before the 3rd and 1. What happened after that?
Timothee Chalamet Pain GIF by Nerdist.com

Well just read the last two pages. Looks like I got lucky with other stuff to do today. I'm not going to even turn on the second half.

CU game in a nutshell, late in the second, B Lewis drops back on a 3 and 10, has to run for his life to his right and throw it away. Five of the Cal front seven in hot pursuit, five CU OL behind the pursuers, waddling furiously to catch up, watching their QB scramble for his life and then throw it away.

B Lewis walks to the sideline shaking his head.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

My link isn't working anymore. Would somebody be able to PM me?

Thanks!

And our defensive scheme is horrible ..Wilson was not an upgrade..bring back Summers..besides some luck against AZ..we have been rolled defensively..

What a cluster..

Out with the wife for the first half recording the game. Got home and started advancing to the start of each play. It wasn’t long before I fast forwarded 2 minutes at a time then, **** it, all the way to live. I am so pissed off I can’t see straight. I HATE KARL DOR****INGRELL!!!!

Back