1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official CU pre-Game

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by allbuffs, Mar 12, 2012.

1. allbuffs

allbuffs Administrator

This was added to the things to do in Burque thread but thought the post deserved its own thread as well:

Quick Edit: CU is now planning to provide shuttles to the game and apps at Kelly's as such they'd like us to register ahead of time:
    www.colorado.edu/roadbuffs

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

The AD is starting to get good at getting these things organized and making sure fans connect to have a great time. Fantastic to see. And it's really only been the last couple years when this has been happening. Bright future for Buff athletics.

3. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Ncie to see CU stepping up on this.

4. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

Had one in LA as well. I went late but they had a ton of people there from what I heard.

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

They have done a fantastic job with the pre-game tailgates on the road, too. The one in Palo Alto was freaking huge. Probably had 2-3,000 people there. Took up a whole field. Big tent. Tables. You name it. Great to see. We're really upping our game. I couldn't be more pleased. I think the folks in the Pac 12 are kinda impressed. I know I am.