What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Arizona game day thread

Deal%20with%20it2.gif

I'll make a guarantee: this team won't win a conference game this year. Take it to the bank.
I thought this was the best chance, but with a couple lucky breaks (it is our turn for a lucky break after all) we could beat OSU or WSU on the road, or even surprise an underperforming team in Boulder.

Still, I'd say the odds are in favor of your guarantee.

ASU really buffing it now.

Sun Devil fans getting a taste of what it feels like to be us every single game.

I thought this was the best chance, but with a couple lucky breaks (it is our turn for a lucky break after all) we could beat OSU or WSU on the road, or even surprise an underperforming team in Boulder.

You make your own luck. We aren't unlucky, we are bad. Saying we are unlucky is coping mechanism.

Reactions: SBG

This team will free fall from this point forward. Shot their wad with the players only meeting and the guarantee. The good news is Vegas won't catch on for a week or two.

Anybody listening to the post game? What's being said?

MacIntyre: "We are real close. Really only two plays away from winning. It's tough. We had a couple key breakdowns and in fact they were the same player. I can only coach so much and if the player doesn't get it right, I can't help that. We will keep fighting and win my second conference game in three years. We had a chance in the last few minutes. It's about execution. We are gonna have our best Monday practice ever. I guarantee it."

Anybody listening to the post game? What's being said?
Kids fought their hearts out. Randall made good plays, did a good job. We knew he'd run. We were ready. Made mistakes. We are clicking on offense. Special teams good. Fields getting an X-ray on ankle. I told em how much I love coaching em. They have to figure out how to take the next step. I'm looking forward to next week.

Not bad for an old man texting, eh? I'm sitting in the King Soopers parking lot.

What did that challenged catch look like on TV? On the screen at the game it looked like he kind of trapped it on the ground.

What did that challenged catch look like on TV? On the screen at the game it looked like he kind of trapped it on the ground.

I almost guarantee that he trapped it, but Moeller's head made it to where there wasn't a indisputable angle.

Don't let our OC off the hook. We'll hear about mistakes, execution etc...how can it happen again at home after all the talk?

Yeah, that's on Lindgren. It all ends up on MM's shoulders, but the offensive playcalling in the 3rd quarter was gawd****ingawful.

This team will free fall from this point forward. Shot their wad with the players only meeting and the guarantee. The good news is Vegas won't catch on for a week or two.
Of course that could happen, but maybe the one positive I see in HCMM's Buff teams is a surprising refusal to quit. I don't expect free fall. That doesn't mean I expect a conference win necessarily, but I rather expect a good effort every week.

Of course that could happen, but maybe the one positive I see in HCMM's Buff teams is a surprising refusal to quit. I don't expect free fall. That doesn't mean I expect a conference win necessarily, but I rather expect a good effort every week.
Sounds good but wins are all that matters, last year was good effort.

MacIntyre: "We are real close. Really only two plays away from winning. It's tough. We had a couple key breakdowns and in fact they were the same player. I can only coach so much and if the player doesn't get it right, I can't help that. We will keep fighting and win my second conference game in three years. We had a chance in the last few minutes. It's about execution. We are gonna have our best Monday practice ever. I guarantee it."
Wait, that's got to be a joke right. Please tell me Mac really didn't just guarantee we're going to have our best Monday practice ever? I hope this was sarcasm.

Back