What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

One thing that will make this game vastly different than the OSU game, is MM and co actually know how to utilize their backs properly. I expect CU to run for 250+.

Seriously, what is Andersen doing changing up their approach to the running game? Have good, talented, BIG backs, but they're now running slow developing runs out of the shotgun exclusively.
I joined this site to lobby against Anderson at CU. he is one of the only coaches I've spent time with personally that I would lobby against. He knows D. He is not a head coach. He needs big Poly's to make his system work. Even with the flexibility on enrollment he achieved when he moved to OSU, he hasn't had the same success getting them to OSU. His losing Sitaki hurt him more than I realized. Sitaki is the real deal.

CSU is not as good as Saturday's score would make it seem. Oregon State is a very mediocre team that was outplayed by very hyped up opponent. The Beavers will be lucky to win 3 this year. Luton is not a good QB. Yet another team taking a flyer on QB with impressive physical attributes, but misses open receivers, throws everything too hard, and makes critical mistakes at the worst time. To that point, the CU/CSU game rests squarely on the shoulders of Montez. If he truly has the knowledge, confidence and swagger to be the guy, this game won't be close.

Make mine:
CU 14 7 10 7 38
CSU 3 7 3 10 23

Buffs 134
Sheep 35

CSU looks like they can score so I can't put my typical 77-3 type answer.

Fusker fans look at it differently since it usually involves something they do with their sisters, and surveyers sister is even uglier than the normal fusker girl, and he's tired of her.
Fusker girls aren't all ugly. The hot ones though are Colorado wannabes, and that's the real issue that Huskers have with Colorado. We take all their hot women.

IMO this game typically starts off a little slow with both teams trying to establish a rhythm, 38 - 21 Buffs

Buffs - 38
Ewes - won't get to fire their annoying cannon more than 3 times (not including for the run outs at the start of each half)

As our guys get used to playing at game speed again, we're going to make a few key mistakes that will result in an early (and worrisome) lead by csu. A fumble by a WR or someone on Special Teams will result in a TD for csu....as will a blocked FG try....putting us behind 0-14 early. The Good Guys will then bunker down and rally, and will not allow for another score until csu gets a last minute FG.

Buffs - 31
lambs - 17

Back