What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA 10/28/23 Game Thread

There's no point in running. They lose like 5 yd every time they try it
Just talking about the first drive but I agree. Dylan draw up the middle on 3rd and long is not good.

Can Shedeur take a snap under center or is that out of the question?

Substitution issues and horrific schemes isn't a talent issue - there isn't a ****ing reason in the world for Lewis to not bring in a h back and te tight to help block. Not a ****ing reason in the world you can't have a more creative run game other than dive with a 160lb RB. Adjusting to a slant isn't a talent issue. Long list.
Substitute who, Oh that bunch of All-Americans over on the bench. Talent isn't there, no amount of "coaching them up" is going to help. They don't run other schemes because again they don't have the players. When they do the fans complain because it doesn't work.

we don't have the bodies up front to run the offense they want to run. i am not sure there is a way to fix it this far in this year.

we are so lucky to be in this game. the ol has been even worse than we expected and that is saying something. you can't run any offense of any sort like this.

also Travis Hunter is a MAN.

it isn't the schemes. it is the athletes.

i would go shotgun and bring in an extra blocker or 2 every ****ing down. hope that you can get enough time that one of the excellent wide outs can get out free.

they know we can't run the ball. we know we can't run the ball. hope you can get the rush slowed enough to get a pass off.

I'm looking for @manhattanbuff ,@DBT , @Tatanka™ to tell me how awesome this oline is.

maybe you can explain to me how you split a sack 5 ways - do all of them get 1/2 a sack?

Maybe you'd like to tell me how it's depth, with our entire starting 5 from the beginning of the season are here, yet we had negative rushing yards until 2 garbage plays to end the half.

I don't think shedeur is going to survive the 3rd quarter.

All of you can lick my taint, this is one of the worst olines in d1 football.

**** all of you

I'm looking for @manhattanbuff ,@DBT , @Tatanka™ to tell me how awesome this oline is.

maybe you can explain to me how you split a sack 5 ways - do all of them get 1/2 a sack?

Maybe you'd like to tell me how it's depth, with our entire starting 5 from the beginning of the season are here, yet we had negative rushing yards until 2 garbage plays to end the half.

**** all of you
O line sucks but you are miserable. Do yourself a favor and quit watching

**** all of you
I’m not a math expert but I believe it’s 1/5 a sack if splitting five ways.

**** all of you
practice some deep breathing exercises or something. we knew we had gaps. we can still win this game. we aren't leveled-up yet.

Substitute who, Oh that bunch of All-Americans over on the bench. Talent isn't there, no amount of "coaching them up" is going to help. They don't run other schemes because again they don't have the players. When they do the fans complain because it doesn't work.
Ah yes there's no coaching that could result in putting Trevor ****ing Woods at LB. Or not running with your bigger backs that can actually break a tackle. Or bring in tight formations. Don't use motion or anything. Don't move the pocket or anything. Just keep running a basic spread and leave your ots 1v1.

Must have been a talent issue against CSU and Stanford who lost to an FCS team.

But yes let's keep doing the same **** over and over expecting different results.

**** all of you
Police Interrogation GIF by BabylonBee

Back