What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA 10/28/23 Game Thread

Whelp. We won the first quarter. I don't see how we can win another considering the state of our o-line.

That is why we don’t run the ball
I call BS cause a slow developing Shotgun Draw up the middle is a garbage run call
How about the toss sweep, how about stretch run with play action, how about a REAL running play call, instead of the other team knowing the runner or the QB will be in the same spot every time

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

this is a big series now. a stop or turnover... gotta get some mo back.

i was expecting chaos on the ol but this is rough. figure some **** out guys.

I’m about done with Sean Lewis. He has zero clue how to build and run an offense around the talent or lack thereof he has.

Keep trotting out 4 and 5 wide formations and leaving our OL on an island every time
Very disappointed in him unfortunately. Had very high hopes but he seems to not be able to adjust to P5 competition. But I guess there's only so much you can do when your o line has no talent

too often our "need an answer" O drive is quick 3 and out, and going backwards. blink your eye and it's 3rd and 15....

dangit

Back