What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UCLA prediction thread

You'll learn to hate them. Can't believe you don't yet but I guess they were not good in anything last year. Their cheerleaders are legit and judging from the airfare spike to Denver for next weekend, they'll bring plenty of fans. IMO, they're your target in the South (not SC or Utah). Public school vs public school and all. Lastly, when you hear their cheers and all their songs, know they were stolen from the flagship UC. As in the first UC, and the only, University of California. With that, I invite all the BRO (Bruin Report Online) trolls to this forum. Good luck with them.

There's some hatred towards them, but honestly it was almost more natural when they had Neuheisel (for obvious reasons). Need payback for last year's beatdown. Not feeling great about the game, especially with a QB that can scoot a bit and a front seven that could potentially eat our OL alive. But now that Oregon State went into Pasadena and punched them in the mouth, I'm feeling better. Stark reminder that UCLA is capable of puzzlingly horrific games at times, and Folsom will be rejuvenated after the Buffs' win in Pullman

When November comes around, I'm going to need your help in explaining the evils of UW before they visit Folsom. Those guys are totally out of control.

I predict flukes will be pleasantly surprised by the talent upgrade of the CU cheer squad. More Barbie. Less gymnist.

Funny things can happen to road teams in Folsom. Here's hoping this is one of those times.

You'll learn to hate them. Can't believe you don't yet but I guess they were not good in anything last year. Their cheerleaders are legit and judging from the airfare spike to Denver for next weekend, they'll bring plenty of fans. IMO, they're your target in the South (not SC or Utah). Public school vs public school and all. Lastly, when you hear their cheers and all their songs, know they were stolen from the flagship UC. As in the first UC, and the only, University of California. With that, I invite all the BRO (Bruin Report Online) trolls to this forum. Good luck with them.

No BRO trolls yet!? Maybe their shifts aren't over yet at Denny's. Maybe WalMart won't allow internet access for employees. Must admit, a Cal fan bagging on Bruin fans on THE Buff site is pretty f*#%ing cool.

Since I waited so long (today) and because the UCLA fans took all the existing flights, I just paid an ungodly amount for business class airfare to see the Buffs play UCLA in Boulder. I'm calling it for CU and bringing a sh*tload of booze to Sackygate. F*ck you guys for not believing. Bunch of doubters. If nothing else, we play them next so I expect some physical playing at home from the Buffs and some hard hitting. F*ck Ucla!!!

That is all.

Make sure you wear your little bear hat at sackygate so we can recognize you.

funny-chive-pics-53.jpg

after watching the last qtr of the wazzu game like 5 times, I am back on the bus< CU is going to play with heart and have the home crowd believing

CU 28 ucla 24

Never underestimate the heart of buffalo...especially after they just found that heart

Buffs - 33
UCLA - 31

** This prediction depends on whether our fan base can come out and fill the stadium and provide a little extra energy at kickoff **

UCLA was my team growing up so it's not likely I'll start to hate them. My cousin went to Cal so that's much more likely :thumbsup:.

Given circumstances.... That was one helluva of boost of confidence and game experience! Webb demonstrated leadership! It matters! Having said that we will need a bounce or two......

Buffs 33
UCLA 32

Yeah - I saw the cheerleaders at the kickoff luncheon. They're nice. A definite upgrade this year over years' past.

Buffs 87
Bruins 5

It was 21-3 the last 7 or so minutes in Pullman, no doubt we can continue that pace.

CU needs this win to get to a bowl game. That still is the goal, right?

38-28 CU.

Payback for last year.

Toughest game to predict in a while. UCLA could win by 40 or the Buffs could pull this off. Have to think about whether I believe WSU was a turning point or an aberration.

Toughest game to predict in a while. UCLA could win by 40 or the Buffs could pull this off. Have to think about whether I believe WSU was a turning point or an aberration.

Have to think if that OSU game was an aberration for UCLA too. They may be one of the few teams in the nation that can match our week to week schizophrenia.

Have to think if that OSU game was an aberration for UCLA too. They may be one of the few teams in the nation that can match our week to week schizophrenia.

I'm not so sure. I think OSU may actually be that good.

Back