What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs USC game day thread

How our team always looks gassed at home in 2nd half is strange. You'd think it would be the opposite

This is like Oregon all over again. OL has just disappeared in the 2nd half once the other team turned up the heat.

Now the d has had some rest they can get a good stop so we can get a score. Our run game has imploded without he o line.

I remember being a fan of CU when they would have a bad 1st half to a clearly less talented team only to come out and dominate the 2nd half... I hate being on this side for so long.

Does this team not train vs a clock. Why is it so long to get plays in
I guess but it seems systemic. I would say its not just this staff, had this complaint with Hawkins and Embree too. Or at least until EB called the sneak on 1st and 10; I just gave up then because even time would not help those issues

KC got beat bad... but did a damn nice job of wrapping that hand in to avoid the catch.

Spruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!!!!!

Yes!!!!

(I think that's the play Furd burnt us with last week. Lindgren must have added it to the playbook.)

Back