What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Wofford Game Thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Wofford (1-4) at COLORADO (4-1), 12:00 MT, at THE KEG

ON THE AIR:
The game will be televised by the Pac-12 Network, with Darron Sutton and Matt Muehlenbach on the call. DenverSports 760 AM will carry the radio broadcast with Mark Johnson and Scott Wilke.

Should be one where the Buffs notch a win and get some things worked on before a very tough 4-game stretch (CSU, @Portland, Xavier, @BYU).

I'm looking forward to being there to celebrate football's win last night and to start getting my mind right for the CSU hoops game on Wednesday night (7pm).

This game is going to be no gimme IMO ... Wofford is a small-school power and makes the Dance pretty regularly IIRC. Just hoping it's not trap game and the guys aren't looking too much towards Wendesday

Sleepwalking. Lose this and your tourney hopes take a huge hit. Wofford is a bad team this year.

Not even a minute from Dom Collier. Is he even on the bench? Anyone else get the feeling he is headed for DU next year?

I didn't know that.I skipped that game as well as this one. A little too much celebrating last night.

Looks like they were all out partying with the rest of Boulder last night. I mean, I was too, but I didn't have to play a basketball game today.

Not too much energy by the crowd in the CEC today ... but I guess that's understandable since many of the students (and probably a few quite a few of the alums too) are hungover from last night.

Not too much energy by the crowd in the CEC today ... but I guess that's understandable since many of the students (and probably a few quite a few of the alums too) are hungover from last night.
THIS. Just looking around I would guess 2/3 of this crowd is hungover.

I tried to get my daughters to rally for the game about 10:30 this morning (after getting home at 11:15 pm last night). They were resting on the couch watching a Disney movie, looked up at me like I was nuts, and put their heads back down again. Didn't say a word.

No miller today?

Nope. Could have used his energy, too.

Solid win on a down day. March on.

Wofford impressed me. Those kids play hard, put a lot of pressure on the ball in the half court, and knock down shots on offense. I think once they get into conference play they've got a shot at putting together a pretty good record. They've got to find a way to cover up for their lack of defensive presence on the inside, though.

Buffs played completely uninspired today. No hustle, no effort....and yet the team still won. Hopefully CSU and then Xavier bring some serious focus. :)

my two seats were wasted today.....not one of the four of us that usually go could answer the bell.....the post game tailgate last nite finished us off

No one plays as slow as Wofford. They use the whole shot clock and have several good outside shooters. Buffs took advantage of Wes and XJ inside.

Wofford has had a solid program for a while now. Everything points to Wofford being in the thick of the SoCon race again.

Post up game so not many assists. Also Wofford fouled a lot and no assists given. Win is important forget style points. Lot of other teams losing like BYU and Washington State in similar games on schedule. They don't ask how they ask how many

Back