What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game(s) Thread - CU vs Cal (Formerly: Colorado @ Cal 1/12/2012 Roll Call)

Sounded like a great play by Cain. Hard to tell on the ****ing radio. I thought the PAC was going to get all of these games on tv

and wow, how was that not a foul on dufault. make up call.

EDIT... NM that guy just blew it

are we really this good of a defensive team?
I want to know who lit a fire under Nate's ass. He's playing D like his life depends on it. I think I will take the credit.

I can't believe I'm seeing Nate get in Gutierrez's head.

they are shooting horribly even on wide open shots---gotta take advantage and ****ing rebou nd!!

Except for a few highlights on offense (ski and a few other plays), not a good O game for us. Thank god our D is ****ing **** up and taking names right now. We are making Cal look BAD on offense.

Good half but we should be up by 10 at least. Hard to do tho when some of our top scorers are watching. One thing I like is the D we are playing, best ive seen all year.

Good sign that we closed the half despite Dre sitting with foul trouble.

Loved the defensive aggressiveness by Adams. Tad must have told him not to think for a second about having 2 fouls of his own. Adams needs to keep his intensity at full volume. If he earns enough minutes to get 5 fouls, it means he had a great night.

Good sign that we closed the half despite Dre and the Mayor sitting with foul trouble.

Loved the defensive aggressiveness by Adams. Tad must have told him not to think for a second about having 2 fouls of his own. Adams needs to keep his intensity at full volume. If he earns enough minutes to get 5 fouls, it means he had a great night.
fify

Back