What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game(s) Thread - CU vs Cal (Formerly: Colorado @ Cal 1/12/2012 Roll Call)

We are the worst rebounding team off of free throws that I have ever seen.

Brown had an off night and not much from booker off the bench. What's going on with dinwiddie in conference play?

Poor shooting, ft's and way too many turnovers. This one sucks cause this was a very winnable game and on the road no less.

Bad loss. Losing to Cal on the road isn't a bad loss, but losing that game is.

The stats tell the story tonight.

FG%: CU 31.9% / Cal 35.1%
3%: CU 26.3% / Cal 22.2%
FT%: CU 65.2% / Cal 65.2%
Reb: CU 36 / Cal 35
Asts: CU 10 / Cal 9

Everything's equal... until we get to the next ones.

TOs: CU 17 / Cal 8
Steals: CU 1 / Cal 8

Cal ended up getting some easier chances off of steals and also took 10 more shots than CU.

Worse than the CSU loss imo

Not even close. I was at that game. We didn't play very hard and we put on one of the worst FT shooting performances in the history of basketball. Shaq could have taken all of our free throws that night and it would have been so much better that we would have won by 10.

Tonight was about turnovers. Cal forced a lot of them.

Cal ended up getting some easier chances off of steals and also took 10 more shots than CU.

Womens team had a 7 pt lead at halftime and got outscored 38-18 in the second half at home. Not a good second half for the buffs tonight.

Womens team had a 7 pt lead at halftime and got outscored 38-18 in the second half at home. Not a good second half for the buffs tonight.

Worst part of that 2nd half by the women was giving up 38. You'll have bad shooting halves, but there's no excuse for taking a dirtnap on defense. I bet Lappe's pissed.

This has been a problem all year, (not forcing to's and getting steals and turning it over to much) but came back to bite them tonight. You can get away with it against inferior teams, but not in conf play on the road.

Not even close. I was at that game. We didn't play very hard and we put on one of the worst FT shooting performances in the history of basketball. Shaq could have taken all of our free throws that night and it would have been so much better that we would have won by 10.
Tonight, Dwight Howard set an NBA record for free throw attempts in a game (35). He has made 19 of them. By the end of this game, he may set a record for misses as well.

I agree with your point though.

Back