What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: BUFFS @ bears

The seat isn't hot anymore. Hawk's nuts should be on fire. **** you DH for what you have done to CU. You are the worst coach in D-1 history. And oh yeah **** you.

Man this is just absolutely pitiful. **** I wouldnt mind seeing CHawk play at this point. Our oline is just getting ****ing killed. Please fire this guy yesterday, we damn near have as many penalties as last week already. Im so ****ing disgusted, I dont know if Ill even watch the second half. I probably will be but damn this is bad, Bohn didnt look happy either.

Yeah and Colorado has a FANTASTIC history.

Don't make me laugh any harder than I already am.

right, a national championship, heisman winner, top 20 in all time wins, numerous all americans, thorpe winners, butkis winners, rhodes scholars ect. nope. no history there what so ever. this your first year watching college football?

maybe you should save the future **** talk for next year **** gobbler lets focus on Dan now.

You think you losers will scrape up enough change to get out of your current deal?

Hurry up, we need some breathers on the schedule.

It's obvious what need to happen here. If Bohn extends Hawkins at halftime, that'll be the help the program needs to win big from here on out.

right, a national championship, heisman winner, top 20 in all time wins, numerous all americans, thorpe winners, butkis winners, rhodes scholars ect. nope. no history there what so ever. this your first year watching college football?

Where is your history now Colorado? 31-0 at the ****ing half and more to come.

how many national championships do you have? heisman winners? what are you ranked on the all time win list.

Cal is sort of like Texas A&M. Pretty good back before WWII. Since then, not so much.

They were co-conference champions in 2006, of course. That's about it for the past 40 years though.

Where is your history now Colorado? 31-0 at the ****ing half and more to come.

Exactly where it was before the game started. In the past. That's kind of what "history" means.

btw, kind of weak to come over acting one way and then only turning on the smack after the score gets out of hand. Really a pussy move. If you'd come strong from the beginning I'd respect it. But meh.

Back