What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official game thread CU v csu 8/31 @7:30 pm

Still waiting on word from cbs sports on an alternate channel. No way this WMU game is over in the next 30 minuets.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why games take this long. CUSE was up 31-7, and they just refused to run the football.

The game is a chippy track meet now. Both teams are seething with anger after two players were ejected. Defense is out of the window

For the life of me, I can't figure out why games take this long. CUSE was up 31-7, and they just refused to run the football.

Clock stops on all incomplete passes and colleges just chuck it all game. Plus coaches suck at clock management.

end this ****. thrown in the towel western william madison michigan-- YOU SUCK at football.

don't be like that. we mods get paid in hookers and blow. sno just earned himself another line. we're working here.

My apologies, I had to smack-talk with somebody. All the CSU friends/family aren’t up to it this year. I think they finally know their place. I was looking for a competent foe.

Still a full quarter to go? WTF? I opted out attending this year thinking it’s televised only to find out I will miss the entire 1st quarter.

Back