What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Cal

Awesome Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team continues to amaze me. Best thing for me to do is obviously for me pick our opponents to win. :stupid:

Carlon Brown is MVP of the PAC 12 Tourney so far, without question. If not him, then Andre Roberson. So far, we probably have the best two players in the Tourney on the same team! Arizona will be very tough tomorrow, especialy with our fourth game in four days. Incredible.

Press Conf

"Who had the better dunk Carlon...you or Andre?"

Austin "Come on what about mine?"

Carlon "Man, we'll let twitter nation decided that"

HAHA

FYI, this is irrelevant because we're going to win the Pac-12 tournament tomorrow and get the automatic bid, but Lunardi now has the Buffs in his "Next Four Out" category" of Bracketology.

Many of these teams are no longer playing, but you should all hope that Drexel, Miami, Marshall, Iona, Ole Miss, Arizona and UMass have terrible results happen to them.

Press Conference:

Tad: giving a lot of credit to Carlon stepping up and showing senior leadership. Not worried about going to the tournament just want to win the championship. He likes how the buffs are playing. Not concerned about bursting other teams' bubbles after what happened last year. We just want to get the job done. We're not going to go through again what happened last year

Austin: (on student section) giving us a big boost. Nice to be able to hear our students. Playing for more than just ourselves we're playing for them

Stat rundown: Andre was a beast with 17pts and 9 rebounds, Carlon's 17 points 5 rebounds and 4 steals made it clear that he's a Senior desperate to make sure he ends his career on a high note with a championship, Austin had 15 points with a fantastic second half, Nate had 10 points and 3 assists. Dinwiddie had 6 points the Ski had 5. Tonight was all about the veterans taking over and imposing their will and carrying us to victory. The younger guys were off, but I'm sure they'll be ready to kick some ass tomorrow night as well. We shot 50% overall, and THANKFULLY made 83% of our foul shots. We got outrebounded 31-25, but were able to help force Cal into producing 17 turnovers to our 9. Fantastic effort Buffs. Rest well tonight and let's get ready to achieve some heights this program has never reached tomorrow!

Go Buffs! Shoulder to Shoulder

Austin: (on student section) giving us a big boost. Nice to be able to hear our students. Playing for more than just ourselves we're playing for them

4b2008ca-0038-167c.jpg

Chris Fowler tweeted about CB's slam, :lol: Maybe one of you twits could find it and post it.

Staples was off the hook tonight. It was such a blast being there. Student section was so loud. I'm very proud to be a Buff representing. The rest of the conference took notice tonight and I think they realized we wont lay down for them. The pure animosity from the "original 8" teams outside Staples tonight was over the top. Lots of "Original 8" cheers or retorts as we were leaving.

Top 3 moments:
1, Andre's Posterization
2. Carlon's windmill was epic. Should have seen the faces of the Cal fans.
3. Carlon pointing to us in the student section as the final buzzer sounded. It felt great to be apart of that for once.

Still not much love form Sportscenter/ESPN. They've showed all the other major conference games but ours. They do have Carlon's dunk at #3 now. No mention of Andre's. They are mentioning Chris Fowler as an alum and his tweet of Carlon's Dunk. Has Fowler turned a corner with public support? He has tried to give props in the past but I know a lot of people have expressed frustration with his lack of public support.

Great Win! GO BUFFS!!!! ONE MORE GAME! ONE MORE GAME! ONE MORE GAME! ONE MORE GAME! ONE MORE GAME!

Well, I can see how the Original 8 are bitter, since none of them are represented in the finals.

That's a pretty ****** chant, though. CU brings a lot of national championships in a variety of sports to the Pac Conference. We obviously bring fan support, as has been witnessed at not only Staples but at stadiums across the Pac during the football and basketball seasons. We bring a major TV market that allows their teams to make a lot more money.

It's pretty sad when someone resorts to the "We were here first" argument. Yes you were. And we were affilliated with a respected conference of our own. But then there was this invitation, see...

But mostly, it feels good to attract that kind of ire. They hate us because we're relevant!

So, let me get this straight, we've gone from the fans that don't travel well when the tourney was in far away Kansas City to the and other Big 12 garden spots to "those damn Buffaloes fans, where are all of them coming from? In our new PAC 12 environs? I like it.

Its just setting in the the University of Colorado Buffaloes are 1 win away from a conference championship. LETS GET THIS ****!

[video=youtube;pvdus_a-poI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvdus_a-poI[/video]

So, let me get this straight, we've gone from the fans that don't travel well when the tourney was in far away Kansas City to the and other Big 12 garden spots to "those damn Buffaloes fans, where are all of them coming from? In our new PAC 12 environs? I like it.

Turns out the trick was finding a place to travel that wasn't an utter (udder) ****hole.

Buffs win again!!! :woot:

Tonight's game isn't in the middle of the night! :woot:

Let's win one more and then we will be ----> :dance:

Turns out the trick was finding a place to travel that wasn't an utter (udder) ****hole.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that this has been proven true.

You mean alumni from an internationally regarded university would turn their collective noses up at spending time at the motel 6 in Kansas but would rally strong to stay at the Westin Southcoast Paza(official hotel for the Buffs in 1988's Freedom Bowl & 1990 Pigskin Classic) in Calif-forn-I-A? Well, my mind is blown. I have no explaination.

Back