What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Nicholls Pre-Game Thread

Have to imagine thats the plan. I mean if we are going to put up numbers like this...

Then there is no reason for Sefo to be playing in the second half.

Not sure what Mac's plan is, but for me, best case is Sefo in the 1st half, Aspay in Q3 and Gehrke in Q4. That gives each of them some game time (albeit, mostly handing off) to see who is more ready to be the back up if Sefo goes down in a conference game.

I hope Mac doesn't play nice with these guys and runs up the score as much as he can run it up. If Nicholls State somehow stays with us for any amount of time, I'll be pissed. I want a total killer mentality in this game. Show no quarter. Take no prisoners. Knock 'em down, help 'em up and knock 'em down again.

Better after the arm injury? That sounds like a movie premise!

I thought Toradol was given before a game intramuscular to deal with inflammation and pain. The numbing agents are injected at the injury site so the player can continue immediately. I am no expert in this field. My opinion is solely based on some reading I have done on the subject.

My goals for this game.
1 Win
2 Stay healthy

I don't care about style points. I would love to see a lot of names I've forgotten since the recruiting tapes having fun on the field. A hand off or two to Nembot or Solis would also make me smile!

109893381_display_image.jpg
8070382.jpg

Separated at birth?

Now I'm really excited for the Buffs to kick in their teeth this weekend.

Actually just saw a group of Nicholls State fans on Pearl Street. I wasnt sure any would actually make the trip. Interesting use of disposable income.

Wait why am I here again?

Actually just saw a group of Nicholls State fans on Pearl Street. I wasnt sure any would actually make the trip. Interesting use of disposable income.

Wait why am I here again?

Same reason we all are. Waiting for the next 'tini banning and hoping it's forever.

Anyway, they were probably parents of players. Understandable.

Back