What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

Stars matter?

Usually, but if you get a 3 star with a heart like Phil's, the lines blur.

Think of the difference between Phil and some of the 4 and even 5 star players we've had in the past.

But seriously - I don't care what the stars are, there's only so many guys with a heart like Phil's. He's literally the kind of guy you get in any program once a decade if you're lucky.

Usually, but if you get a 3 star with a heart like Phil's, the lines blur.

Think of the difference between Phil and some of the 4 and even 5 star players we've had in the past.

But seriously - I don't care what the stars are, there's only so many guys with a heart like Phil's. He's literally the kind of guy you get in any program once a decade if you're lucky.

Easily on pace for over 1,000 offensive yards from scrimmage as a rookie. Only 1 game, but this is sweet!

Me and my wife love him. My brother text me yesterday, “I love that guy. He’s adjusted amazingly, he can play any position.” I just told him, told ya so.

Coming from someone who somehow claims to be a CSU and Arkansas fan. 2 siblings with CU degrees and he says he likes CSU.

He’s locked into a multi-year deal at his UDFA contract. Won’t need to pay him anything for at least 3 years

Really? I thought it was a 1-year deal? That stinks. I mean, he's not getting chump change, but - compared to many of his rookie peers - he's getting chump change.

To me, Phil Lindsay is a big piece of what being a Buff is about! He has the heart, determination, work ethic, and humbleness that can take you far in life, no matter where that path may lead. That guy puts on a helmet and plays three times his size, and fearless to boot!

It’s great to see him continue his journey in the game of football!

As fun as his TD was, I didn't think it was his most impressive play on Sunday.

There was a run play early in the 2nd half where it looked like the Seattle front 7 had completely plugged up everything at the LOS, then suddenly Phil squirted out for a 10 yard gain. It was like he was behind the line, disappeared, and suddenly appeared on the other side. It was incredible to me.

I think I’m going to start him on my fantasy team today
I am too. He’s clearly the primary receiving RB and they obviously feel confident with him as a runner. If they’re going to give him 15 carries to go with 3-4 receptions a game, he’s going to be hard not to start in most fantasy formats, but particularly PPR

I think I’m going to start him on my fantasy team today
I debated back and forth, but ultimately I benched Lamar Miller and started Phil. Not only do I think he'll overperform his predictions, it's just FF & I love cheering for him anyway. Plus the Raiders D is swiss cheese.

Told a guy at work about Lindsay and he didn't even know about him but said he would look him up. He didn't draft or sign him but this past week he admitted to me, yea I should've listened to you about Lindsay. I also told another guy on Monday about Phil's game against Seattle and he looked him up and and was surprised to see what a good game he had, then he considered picking Phil up but said he would wait. Talked to him again later in the week and he said someone else had picked him up.

Told you both!!

Back