What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practices Thread

Was that shenault in the no contact jersey? Thought he was out for the spring?
I saw that, too, and wondered the same thing.
Why would anybody else wear #2? OTOH, your number in practice probably doesn’t mean anything.

1) I love that Landman is rocking the neck roll. Such a pointless accessory, but the throwback look is so badass.
2) Check out that helmet damage! Not afraid to hit anything it appears.

57133909_2774013225958586_9032087516479488000_o.jpg

What is this holder looking at that has him so scared?
57028977_2774016592624916_3075191107852697600_n.jpg

Interesting to see Broussard with some good production and Jaylon Jackson emerging as a legit weapon would give this offense a crazy good WR corps

Went through some pics and looks like surprise guys with the 1s are Shutack and Drake.

Didn't see Pursell either. Ruh roh

Obviously it's all coach speak but sounds like maybe Lytle has taken over the #2 spot. He was second mentioned by Tucker and it seemed like he remembered to mention Noyer at the last second. Montez also only mentioned Lytle in his interview. Or maybe I'm reading into it too much.

Side note: Neck rolls are not pointless no idea where that train of thought came from?

Shutak seems to be taking advantage of the "clean slate" with Kap more than just about anybody. He's been mentioned multiple times this Spring and has been in most pictures running with the 1s. If he has actually made a leap and is providing legit competition at Tackle, that position looks a lot better.

Obviously it's all coach speak but sounds like maybe Lytle has taken over the #2 spot. He was second mentioned by Tucker and it seemed like he remembered to mention Noyer at the last second. Or maybe I'm reading into it too much.

Side note: Neck rolls are not pointless no idea where that train of thought came from?
Have heard a lot of NFL players say they are annoying, limit your range of motion, and don't really help with anything. They just look ****ing cool.

Back