What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UCLA @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

pe5uha6e.jpg

So which is worse, Embree's 1st and 10 QB sneak, or MacIntyres 1st and goal and he lets 22 seconds run off the clock?!

DD went out of bounds. Clocks stops. Unless I missed something that's a clock operator/ref issue. Sefo at least needs to spike the f*cking ball. Damnit.

It's like Sefo thought the ref's were going to change their minds about the clock running.

gawd that sucks... left points on the board... Sefo is not the answer, how does he not know to spike the damn ball?:wtf:

Somebody help me understand what happened with the DD play... did they rule his forward momentum was stopped in bounds or something? He went out of bounds from what I saw...

That's on Sefo, he saw the clock running down and still tried to set a play up rather than spiking it. Just lost any chance of winning this game.

He went out of bounds for sure. Though isn't the rule if he's pushed out of bounds the clock keeps going? Either way it sure looked like the ref made the motion of the clock stopping.

If so, this is just typical awful horrible no good very bad day Pac 12 officiating, which is the absolute worst in college football.

Though if they actually did do the wind motion, then this is on Sefo/McIntyre.

Wtf happened? How did we have a first and goal at the end of the half and come away with no points?

Never mind

Well that pissed me off!!! :bang:
Even though sefo was a moron there why didn't the ref's stop the game to correct the clock! He went out of bounds.. Dammit!

Back