What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UW @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

I remember when I was in school everyone wanted Gary Barnett fired because we were losing 3 games a year and hadn't been back to a BCS bowl in 4 years. Everyone always wants their coach fired.

Dink and dunk, eating the clock... oh wait, we are losing by 15 not winning by 15.

The players have to execute. The fumbles are inexcusable and the pick six was on Sefo.

Exactly. Why do we keep hearing about coaching changes when we are down due to turnovers made by two players? There was nothing wrong with the Xs and Os.

I'm glad we waste 2 minutes of game time with ****ty calls before dialing up a good play call on 4th.

WTF.

I wish the announcers would stop constantly harping about giving up the unanswered 21 points after blowing the first half lead.

images

cant believe we blew a 10 pt lead. oh wait, yes I can..we shoot ourselves in the foot every game FIRE BAER!!! hey BAER F ucker.... you're fired!!

Coaches own 10% of the blame. Players made stupid mistakes, fumbles, pick six, missed tackles, poor coverage on the punt return. 90% on them.

Running QB that can also pass accurately. That's important. The dual-threat QB forces DBs and LBs to turn their back on the QB and chase after receivers. This is important, because defenders spend a lot more sprint-energy this way, and allows fatigue to consume the defense and open up even bigger plays.

Back