1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh hell

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by LaserDeathHawk, Aug 8, 2010.

1. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

I was just reading the article on Bonsu and heard myself think "well, they might really turn it around this year."

Despite my best efforts to keep from getting invested in this team until they dump the chump I am starting to feel optimistic. Damn you Dan Hawkins.

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I think you're the first to express this sentiment.

Who am I kidding? It's not even the first time you've expressed it...

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

as someone else posted....once practice started and Patterson, Richardson......optimism 1, past history 0.

what are you gonna do?

4. LaserDeathHawk

Don't claim to be the first to say it Wally, but I haven't said it before. It is just frustrating to feel the same thing happening again this year

5. The Guest

The Guest Guest

No maybe not. I was thinking of the quote below from Liver's "Done drank the koolaid" thread.

6. LaserDeathHawk

Fair enough. They feel widely different to me but maybe I didn't express both thoughts clearly enough.

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Not busting your balls brother. In one you're claiming pessimism, and the other are fully on board. I agree they're very different sentiments.