1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohio State Game Hotels

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

FYI, priceline name your own price is doing some screaming deals right now. $90 for a room at a four star hotel in downtown columbus for saturday night :nod:

2. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

Just contact priceline with the date? Two beds same price as one, do you know?

3. Darth Snow

No idea. Priceline didn't give me that option. I plan on figuring out closer to the date. And it the online name your price feature.

4. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

I don't think I have ever stayed in a hotel that charges different between 1 or 2 beds. The plan is to get 2 beds and get bob loblaw drunk enough he will pass out in the tub. Then we sneak out in the middle of the night and send the cops to the room so he gets blamed for the dead hookers.

5. Darth Snow

Wait, we are killing the hookers? I thought that was a reference to the fact that they are already dead inside, not a plan to kill them. ****. We need to work on our communication.

6. Ruckus

Ruckus Peep my words. Club Member

Well "hooker" implies they are dead. When they are alive, you say "call girls" so they feel respectable, even though their feelings don't matter. Just the way it is. I just added the "dead" before "hookers" for clarity for those who don't partake in these games.

7. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

^This is all true :nod: