What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ok, ****s about to get real. Roadbuffs thread.

Sacky has arrived in San Antonio!

I should probably go get a beer. Anybody still out and about want to meet up?

20 minute wait at Denny's! DENNY's! For just me. Where's Darth, Sacky, J.R. or his giant brother?

Also, OSU fans seem genuinely alright.

I'm at my hotel avoiding the free breakfast. It's a madhouse in there for below average food.

On the good side my brother in law and nephew bought rumchatta and fireball and we polished them off around the hot tub last night. Had a great couple there with the girl being very easy on the eyes...we drank and argued politics and had a good time from about six pm to midnight.

But ready for the game. Not sure what to do until gametime. I do know it's great to be outside in a tank top and shorts at 8 am and be in great weather like this.

There are rumors of fantastic breakfast tacos right up the street from our airbnb; trying to decide between more coffee then tacos, or tacos then more coffee.

Back