What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ole Miss hires Matt Luke

He sent that ace recruiting staff out on afternoon / evening planes to hold together / add to this class. That’s gotta mane you feel better, huh.

I hope Rick insists on major staff changes.

He has...that is why HCMM has acted like my mother in law for the past month.

6439627923.jpg

Confusing thread title. I thought this was going to be an Island carveout thread involving Matt, our Allbuffs founding father, and Luke, our resident savant.

I think plan B was to get out of Boulder. Plan A is to hang around for $3M+ per year unless/until fired then get $3M+ per year until contract completes.
Nope. I think that staying in Boulder is actually Plan C, but Plan B is totally dependent on what opens up with the secondary market for coaches as the primary jobs get filled.

Nope. I think that staying in Boulder is actually Plan C, but Plan B is totally dependent on what opens up with the secondary market for coaches as the primary jobs get filled.
You certainly could be right. I’m a little disoriented by the barrage of AB posts trying to explain MM’s plans.

if any of this stuff is even close to being true i want the guy gone yesterday...

Back