What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon Game...

Can I just bring up what an ass Oregon 247 writer Justin Hopkins is? His reporting is obnoxious and biased in general. And this was him minutes before the game:
I'm going out on a limb here, Oregon will win this game big today. Don't care what QB plays for CU, Ducks get it right.
Then he stops tweeting after the Ducks stopped doing good things. Considering how involved he is with Western recruiting in general, f*** him. Really tempted to get banned on 247 for that one.

Can I just bring up what an ass Oregon 247 writer Justin Hopkins is? His reporting is obnoxious and biased in general. And this was him minutes before the game:

Then he stops tweeting after the Ducks stopped doing good things. Considering how involved he is with Western recruiting in general, f*** him. Really tempted to get banned on 247 for that one.

He takes the homerism and bias pretty far. Just took a look at recent tweets. Such a different approach than I'm used to from Adam.

Do it.

This is actually going to be fun to rewatch now that we know the outcome

Last edited:
I still believe Oregon has more talent than Colorado, but not at the right positions to beat you guys. Luckily for you guys if the game is close the Helfrich is an idiot so he will find some way to hand you guys a win.
Two things. First, I specifically said better football "team". The Buffs have something special going on this year. Each guy knows what his role is, what he needs to do, and just as importantly, what the guys around him need to do.
Second, I was struck by how well we matched up, athletically, with Oregon. Oregon likes to boat race people. They couldn't do that to us.

Eventually we need to use the TE position though. Who that's gonna be, I have no idea? It'll open up the O even more.

Do yourselves a favor and click the link in the below tweet. Such a deliciously satisfying column from a UO writer.
X3TeVee.gif

Do yourselves a favor and click the link in the below tweet. Such a deliciously satisfying column from a UO writer.
X3TeVee.gif

**** that guy. He may have had some good points about UO's problems, but he was also acting like losing to CU was much more unacceptable than losing to other conference teams. Dick.

Great article ... thanks for posting. I particularly like this passage:

Playing at home the Oregon defense allowed 593 yards of offense. Colorado had 32 first downs and averaged 14.5 yards per pass attempt. It did these things starting a quarterback so baby-faced and inexperienced that I doubt Steven Montez has to rinse the razor when he shaves. Like ever.

That's some fine writing right there.

And there's so much win in this pic ... I don't know where to start. Let's just say that as glorious as the action pic is, to yours truly the background is very distracting.

-93f244e931586b40.jpg

Let's see ... 1, 3 .. oh hell .. all of 'em.

Last edited:
During the oregon game, Bobo had that one handed catch with long replay review. The play-by-play guy kept spouting off about "I don't know if the officials can call a one handed catch "possession". Over and over he said it. He acted like catching the ball with one hand is not a catch. Has he never watched football before? And for whatever reason, Bobo is making a habit of these this year.

Back