What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon's managed to do it again...

HotRack

Rez BubbleHead
Club Member
Home team for the Rose Bowl and they're wearing THE UGLIEST MOTHER-****ING UNIFORMS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Everytime I think Oregon can't go any lower, they go out and amaze me again. But on that note, Go Ducks! I just hate Ohio State too much to let the uniforms bother me.

These are pretty mild compared to some of the crap that they've worn in the past. I'd say they're more lame than ugly, especially the green jerseys with the gray numbers.

More importantly, one of the worst announcers of all time is doing the game, so I'm going to be reading but have the video on.

What the hell did they do to the numbers on those unis? Aside from those, these are really some of the least ****ed up unis Oregon has had in a while. But those numbers are baaaaad.....

But even with the ugly unis, the Diante Jackson stealing and the Suh homestatedness, I'm still rooting for them against OSU...

I like Oregon's helmet, but it stops there....speaking of ugly uniforms, anyone see Miami's uniforms...looked like rainbow bright was the designer

Decissions. decissions. Ginsu or Ganja?

Do I cheer for the team with the matching sets of Ginsu cooking knives on the shoulder pads?

Or do I cheer for the team that puts ganja sweet leaf stickers on their helmets?

Let's see. Oregon beat us in the 2001 Fiesta Bowl. Diante Jackson and Mark Helfrich are prowling the Oregon sidelines. The post-game Boise brawl was a black eye. The Nike unis are a fashion disaster. They chose Ducks for a mascot!

My dad want's the buckeyes to win. Beanie Wells and Maurice Clarett are long gone. They didn't recruit Rodney Stewart. But Tressle still has that sweater vest. And it's still The Ohio State University from the over-rated Big Televen. Dotting the I is stoopid.

It comes down to the Oregon cheerleaders. Go Ducks.

I'm sorry, did Mussberger remove Pryor's genitals from his mouth long enough to utter, "and Terrell Pryor closes in on a Rose Bowl Championship"? You know, with OSU's massive two point lead with 13 minutes remaining and all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Musburger was awful as usual, but at least he didn't give Pryor a nickname ("the Major", "Slingin' Sam") or start calling him exclusively by his first name ("Chris" [Simms], "Colt").

Back