What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU caught recruiting hawaii’s players

Weird. It was already in the first page of my search history.

anyone suprised by this? Anyone? Anyone?
tohbp.jpg

Last edited:
How does that happen at a P5 school????????? Dumpster fire.
Obviously the letter/invites went out to unintended places. But it clearly shows that these former Hawaii coaches had certain Hawaii players in their "recruiting database" and by that, I mean the Oregon State database had current Hawaii players in it.

So while nobody is so dumb as to send an actual spring game invite to a current Hawaii player, it looks awful suggestive that perhaps there was intent to contact certain Hawaii players or there had been ongoing contact, all of which is illegal.

Obviously the letter/invites went out to unintended places. But it clearly shows that these former Hawaii coaches had certain Hawaii players in their "recruiting database" and by that, I mean the Oregon State database had current Hawaii players in it.

So while nobody is so dumb as to send an actual spring game invite to a current Hawaii player, it looks awful suggestive that perhaps there was intent to contact certain Hawaii players or there had been ongoing contact, all of which is illegal.

Originally I thought it was addressed to individual players but I’m not 100%. Either way, how the hell does anything get sent to a college? That makes zero sense.

So what could potentially happen to OSU? I don't know, but would this be a major recruiting violation?

Back